poker and drugs

just out of curiosity, have any of u 'puffed' and played?i find playing with friends, it's easier to sell yourself as out of control if u drink a bit, and can keep your head reasonably clear. the puff adds to this effect.plus it's more fun.
I don't play unless I puff
just out of curiosity, have any of u 'puffed' and played?i find playing with friends, it's easier to sell yourself as out of control if u drink a bit, and can keep your head reasonably clear. the puff adds to this effect.plus it's more fun.
I actually puffed and drank for the first time together the other night, and ended up playing online poker with one of my friends cheering me on the entire way. Decided to play a 5 SnG (didn't want to lose too much money, just looking to have fun). I chatted the entire time about being in an "altered state of consciousness." Somehow ended up getting 3rd (my AK getting cracked by Q5, all in preflop). Bad beats are even more terrible when you are in an A.S.C.I ended up playing in a few ring games, and I was able to get my powerplayer account to exactly 420 dollars that night. If that isn't a sign of the poker gods approving of my actions, i don't know what is...

I ended up playing in a few ring games, and I was able to get my powerplayer account to exactly 420 dollars that night. If that isn't a sign of the poker gods approving of my actions, i don't know what is...Lol. Good stuff.The few times I've smoked and played online I've run into the problem of being extremely indecisive. It will be my turn to act, and I'll be thinking, "I think that he knows what I think that he thinks I have, so should I do what he thinks I'll do or what I think that he thinks I'll do?" Before I know it, my cards will be mucked because I took too long.

I think the stuff Daniel takes is kind of suspect, but i've never been in agreement with ADD/ADHD, whatever, that is a crock of shit. Give someone a questionaire about ADD and its symptoms and just about everyone feels them.Mike said the ritalin (or some other drug, i thought he said ritalin wasn't the one he liked) helped him tremendously in the waning hours of a poker tournament, like it wasn't the 11th hour of play at all. Who doesn't lose focus after that long of play? Who doesn't get antsy? I think that is a huge advantage, but i can't possibly see poker players getting tested for drugs...so i guess everyone will be taking "focusin" or some version of it.