all fcp football(soccer) fans

Liverpool vs Everton FA Cup replay 1991 is on FSC right now. The game will give you chills.
the pace to this game is just unbelieveable. I had never gotten a real chance to see John Barnes or Beardesly play, damn they were good. That save off the line that Andy Hinchcliffe made was spectacualr, too bad it went right back to Rush who then headed it to(I'm not sure who, it all happened so fast) who notched it home
Beardsley may have looked like Quasimodo, but he was in a class of his own.

I'm drunk right now, but I also feel sorry for anyone who has the ability to watch this ManU/Aresenal match from 99, its just bringing back all of the emotions that I had when I first watched it. I can't wait for the ManCity/Spurs match

I'm drunk right now, but I also feel sorry for anyone who has the ability to watch this ManU/Aresenal match from 99, its just bringing back all of the emotions that I had when I first watched it. I can't wait for the ManCity/Spurs match
Damn KDawg, you love football the most.
Football is my mistress, she is both bad and good to me, but I love her nonethelessfor all non spurs fans :wink: WATCH THIS MATCH THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. FOX SOCCER CHANNEL FORMERLY FOX SPORTS WORLD, IT KICKS ASS AND WILL BE WORTH YOUR TIME

I've got DirecTv with TiVo, and you can get the basic sports pack and get 3or4 Premiership games live on Saturday, and usually 1 on Sunday with other replays during the week. They also throw in 3or4 live league games from other divisions like Bundesliga, Serie A, or the Brazilian league. Every game is available live, but some have to be paid for with Pay-per-view(usually Arsenal/Chelsea/United with those). The only thing that I'm annoyed is that Setanta has their own channel that has to be paid for separately, and I'm being conned into buying it just because they run all of Ireland's World Cup qualifying matches, portions of MUTV, and GAA and Hurling events. There may be idiots who flame and say that soccer/football isn't important in the States, but it's just patently false. There's always an interest in the sport, especially when a large portion of immigrants to this country came from places that were fanatical about it.