all fcp football(soccer) fans

Fox Soccer Channel(formerly Fox SPorts WOrld) is having a marathon of some of the best FA Cup matches since 91 including the famous Man U/Aresenal Semi Final Replay from 99 and the Tottenham/Man City thriller from last year(this one alone is worth taking your time out of your day to watch at 8pm est), seriously the Tottenham/Man City is just amazing and is one of the most amazing matches that has ever happened

Fox Soccer Channel(formerly Fox SPorts WOrld) is having a marathon of some of the best FA Cup matches since 91 including the famous Man U/Aresenal Semi Final Replay from 99 and the Tottenham/Man City thriller from last year(this one alone is worth taking your time out of your day to watch at 8pm est), seriously the Tottenham/Man City is just amazing and is one of the most amazing matches that has ever happened
I'm a Man City season ticket holder. City are renowned for some bizzare events, but even I couldn't believe what happened in that game. I was ready for going home at half time.

They've also been running a ton of the European WCQ matches live, and there's definitely some high quality match-ups with how competitive it is the qualify in that group.* On a note for the 99 United/Arsenal, who can forget that phenomenal run Giggs made and the amazing finish. I have a United magazine from a few years ago w/a great poster announcing it as United's greatest goal.

I didn't think anyone cared about soccer. Are you American?
Obviously I'm not American holding a Man City season ticket. As for no one caring about soccer (Football, you know you actually play the game using your feet!!!!), its the largest supported and played game in the world, nothing else comes remotely close.
I'm a Man City season ticket holder. City are renowned for some bizzare events, but even I couldn't believe what happened in that game. I was ready for going home at half time.
you realize that you will probably have a much shorter life span then most because of the team that you support
I didn't think anyone cared about soccer. Are you American?
Are you a prick?
No, but I'm a pickle.
you realize that you will probably have a much shorter life span then most because of the team that you support
Most people say 'City til I die', I say 'City til it kills me!'

Liverpool Milan... Possibly the greatest, most bizarre match ever.But I gotta throw another one into the equation... Liverpool V Newcastle. The 4-3 epic. OMG. Truley the way football should be played.

Best European Final of all time- LFC 3-0 down at half time against possibly the best defence in the world and come back to win!! Always remeber where i was when We equalised- in the pub- drunk! :-)

Liverpool Milan... Possibly the greatest, most bizarre match ever.But I gotta throw another one into the equation... Liverpool V Newcastle. The 4-3 epic. OMG. Truley the way football should be played.
it could only have happened with kevin keegan as manager :wink:

Champions league final 1998/1999 best final ever? Good final but there will never be another cup final like this years champions league. Best come back in European Cup final- ever. Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up on end watching that game

Liverpool vs Everton FA Cup replay 1991 is on FSC right now. The game will give you chills.
the pace to this game is just unbelieveable. I had never gotten a real chance to see John Barnes or Beardesly play, damn they were good. That save off the line that Andy Hinchcliffe made was spectacualr, too bad it went right back to Rush who then headed it to(I'm not sure who, it all happened so fast) who notched it home

anyone who is remotely interested in soccer needs to watch this match that is about to happen. THis is the famous FA Cup Semi-Final Replay from 99 between Aresenal and Man U, this is an amazing match people, really, tune into this one, and y'all had better tune into the Man City/Tottenham match at 8 pm est. I'm not pimping that match for nothing, seriously, it will be one of the better sporting events that you will ever see