comments on my roster please!

My Final Draft, tell me what you guys think, it was a 16 person draft, 12 people had keeper picks (its a long running league) I had the 16th overall pick. The way it went way, round 1 was offensive keepers, round 2 was defensive keepers, we got to pick from the other players left who werent kept. Round one 16th pick I took McGahee, Round 2 pick 17 I picked Keith Bulluck, the reason of my team looks like this:QB Kerry CollinsQB Drew BledsoeWR Terrell OwensWR Roy WilliamsWR Derek MasonRB Willis McGaheeRB Warrick DunnTE Jermaine WigginsBench PlayersRB Travis HenryWR Ronald CurryWR Bobby EngramQB David GarrardTE Jeremy StevensK Josh ReedBenchK Todd PetersonDefensive PlayersD Keith BulluckD Keith BrookingsDB Sean TaylorDB Duanta RobinsonDB Gabril WilsonDL London FletcherDL Cato JuneDL Andra DavisBenchDL Teddy LehmanDB Adrian WilsonWhat do you guys think?

I dunno how your league scores, how many people are in, how the defense works, or anything else, but...Your team blows. Your wrs are your strongest position.Dunn is a marginal starter... probably submarginal.You're probably a bottom-tier team, unless I am missing something.Ice

I dunno how your league scores, how many people are in, how the defense works, or anything else, but...Your team blows. Your wrs are your strongest position.Dunn is a marginal starter... probably submarginal.You're probably a bottom-tier team, unless I am missing something.Ice
It's geared more towards offense, but defense is usually the backbreaker. and I'm not sure if you caught but it was a 16 person league, McGahee was the first pick and he was a monster last year and showed no signs of slowing down. Warrick Dunn is always solid, it was shown all last year and during the playoffs, TJ Duckett will get about 35% of the carries. Kerry Collins is always a good fantasy QB and with Randy Moss he may jump up towards 30 TD's this year easily and almost 4000 yards, Drew Bledsoe was also very solid last year in fantasy and although he doesn't have the same targets as last year, the load will mostly be on julius jones. He still has Witten, Johnson, Glenn ect.. to pass to, so it's not a big deal. My WR's are decent, TO is a top 3 of course, Roy Williams is the bonafied #1 in Detroit and although Derek Mason will have a drop off this year it'll be fine. My TE is also very solid with Wiggins since Culpepper went to him last year a ton with Moss gone and with Moss gone permantly Wiggins will only get more touches. My defense is also very very strong.I'm not sure you know a lot about fantasy football drafts, but in 16 person leagues with 2 starting QB's 3 starting WR's and 2 starting RB's I think my team is one of the more solid ones. I think you just didn't read how my draft is.
Looks solid for a 16 team league - one more RB for depth is the only flaw that I see (Henry might not beat out Brown and Dunn might not stay healthy).
Yeah, I was thinking that, but there's not much left :club:
I think you just didn't read how my draft is.
Absolutely.Bledsoe sucks, Dunn sucks.If Henry wins a starting job, your team gets much better. In a 16 team league, your draft grades out much better. I don't get the defensive shit or anything.Ice