action anyone?

I really like the under on the Miami-FSU game - two great defenses, first game of the season, two new quarterbacks. Over/under 39.5
I shy away from o/u's for the first couple weeks in college ball, however your reasoning makes sense. Unless I get killed today and tomorrow, I'm gonna want some action on that game. As of now, I can't get a feel for this game.
i took illinois thats not looking good. But, Bowling Green over Wisconsin is looking good. Miami over FSU should be an easy win.
I was looking for a decent home dog, I shoulda took a closer look at Rutgers returners stats, they didnt lose much from last season. Oh well.

I goto Rutgers. Our football team are a bunch of pampered, undeserving, losers who suck up educational funding and are given every academic luxury because the president of our college would rather attend every game than do his real job. Sry, just had to get that in there.

LoL ballsy bet. that +44 is scary even with 13BSU starters on the bench. nice bet.
I got the action at 38, and have no fear that the Hawks can hold at least a 40 point lead. As we speak, they just scored again, 42-0. Diehard fan, what can I say.... except for nice picture in your signature.
I got the action at 38, and have no fear that the Hawks can hold at least a 40 point lead. As we speak, they just scored again, 42-0. Diehard fan, what can I say.... except for nice picture in your signature.
38 nice. I think you can safely pick an afternoon game with your winnings.and the sig pic, well who wouldn't love a woman that can crush beer cans with her boob? neat trick until she gushes her implant out all over the table..my picks are -EV UGH !!LoL Sushiman, who could argue that? all I know is football tix are +EV.

I took the prop that Hawaii scores over 16 pts, they should get a couple scores once USC puts in their subs. Considering taking them at +35.5. Also looking good on my hometown bet of Michigan State over Kent State MSU -21. They're up 49-14 with 10 minutes left.