tattoo

i have a lot of ink...my entire back is covered, and i have about a half sleeve as well on my left arm....all beautifal traditional black work. I love getting tattoed, but have to keep em hidden due to the career.

i have a lot of ink...my entire back is covered, and i have about a half sleeve as well on my left arm....all beautifal traditional black work. I love getting tattoed, but have to keep em hidden due to the career.
yeah..im still in college so i have they same issues since i have to apply for jobs soon..hopin to win the wsop so i can just quit any "real" jobs haha soooo just kidding...nah i keep my on parts that can be covered
You want to represent SC, get a confederate battle flag superimpoced on a NAACP logo.That, or a picture of a Tiger eating a chicken.Mensch
OR i could get a tattoo representing the best side of SC. i wasnt born here but i absolutely love the damn place. Ha and yeah that would be the day that i get a damn tiger tattooed on me. I mean, cmon. I might like the Gamecocks and you might like the Tigers, and we may have some "in state" rivalry, but i mean who cares? While they are playing their "Rivalry" game that usually decides who makes it to the "Nokia Tire Continental Humanitarian Pity Party Bowl", im watching the biggest game of the year. Ohio State Vs. Michigan. Always a battle for Big Ten Position, and almost always has BCS ramifications as well....So in summary, im going to love to see spurrier take the gamecocks to where holtz couldnt, but no one cares if two shitty teams duke it out here in SC....
I might like the Gamecocks and you might like the Tigers, and we may have some "in state" rivalry, but i mean who cares? While they are playing their "Rivalry" game that usually decides who makes it to the "Nokia Tire Continental Humanitarian Pity Party Bowl,"
Tou-freakin-che, friend. Gotta remember the name of that bowl.Can't call Clemson/Carolina a rivalry, really, unless you consider hammer/nail to be a rivalry. I grew up in Spartanburg, and I dig South Carolina too. You need to visit the Golden Corner, if you haven't. Absolutely gorgeous over here at the foot of the mountains. in short, no offence intended.Mensch

lol nah no offense taken...i live in chesnee, and work in spartanburg. and i love taken shots at clemson fans...its fun. its good. in fact, im talking a friend right now on AIM that attends Clemson and im just poking fun at her about it.i actually love to see any team from SC win. It makes us all look good. Im loving Wofford kicking ass, its good for spartanburg. Im loving SC having Spurrier. And im loving Clemson beating A&M. Its all good for our state...but when USC and Clemson go at it, i have to pull for the game.cocks.

i have a portrait of my dead brother over my heart, and I have the initials TS 1980-2001 for my best friend who died in a car accident on the right side of my chest. i have the names of my three children on my back-right shoulder. i plan on getting more, but i only like to get ones that have special meaning to me

• 3 weeks later...