jayson weber sighting in crappy magazine

im sitting at a 10-20 table at Rama this afternoon, leafing through 'full tilt magazine' and it gets to the Q&A section. first question is from 'Jayson Weber from Green Bay' w0ndering about the benefits and problems with sunglasses at the poker table. good question, Jayson...

im sitting at a 10-20 table at Rama this afternoon, leafing through 'full tilt magazine' and it gets to the Q&A section. first question is from 'Jayson Weber from Green Bay' w0ndering about the benefits and problems with sunglasses at the poker table. good question, Jayson...
:club::D:D:D hahahahaha u little vanilla ice reject hahahahaha.....u should have asked for tips on chip tricks....
hahaha. Of all the questions you could ask.......nice find blaze.
Personally, I think this thing making Jason the Modulator has gotten to his head. Its making his head big. Remember, you just riding a coattail right now.
personally, i dont think you understand what a 'modulator' is or have grade 7 english credentials.
Personally, I think this thing making Jason the Modulator has gotten to his head. Its making his head big. Remember, you just riding a coattail right now.
personally, i dont think you understand what a 'modulator' is or have grade 7 english credentials.
Bit of both.
7th grade, Ha!! I completed 8th grade!!
7th grade, Ha!! I completed 8th grade!!
Teacher made a "deal" did he?
I'm wondering what they wrote as an answer to his question."You know you're playing a fish when..."