Signup to Beta Test STACKED!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beta test is now full. If you signed up in time, expect an email sometime this week with more details.UPDATE: Looks like there's a delay, the beta has been pushed back to the week of the 11thUPDATE AGAIN: Now delayed to the week of October 2nd
still no email :club:
The beta test is now full. If you signed up in time, expect an email sometime this week with more details.UPDATE: Looks like there's a delay, the beta has been pushed back to the week of the 11thUPDATE AGAIN: Now delayed to the week of October 2nd
still no email :club:
same here ive been refreshing almost every hour :-)
Looks like the Beta has been pushed back to the 22nd.
ok thanks for the update.... and i can wait a bit more just means better product.. instead of sloppy work...thanks monster
  • 2 weeks later...

the game has now been pushed back until february!!!wow they love delaysat least it should be a good game unlike the WSOP game they just released

the game has now been pushed back until february!!!wow they love delaysat least it should be a good game unlike the WSOP game they just released
i can wait, cause i know this game will be the best poker game out there.... hands down..

I just went to GameStop.com and checked out the Stacked game for PC and XBox. The description now says:Pre-ReleaseETA: 2/1/2006I guess they've really pushed the game back now. I'll bet it's going to be awesome if they are concerned so much about releasing it with bugs, etc. I'm actually glad that they are concentrating on making a great product.

I just went to GameStop.com and checked out the Stacked game for PC and XBox.  The description now says:Pre-ReleaseETA: 2/1/2006I guess they've really pushed the game back now.  I'll bet it's going to be awesome if they are concerned so much about releasing it with bugs, etc.  I'm actually glad that they are concentrating on making a great product.
If the developers can't get the thing to work, what makes you think they can make a good video game????!
I just went to GameStop.com and checked out the Stacked game for PC and XBox.  The description now says:Pre-ReleaseETA: 2/1/2006I guess they've really pushed the game back now.  I'll bet it's going to be awesome if they are concerned so much about releasing it with bugs, etc.  I'm actually glad that they are concentrating on making a great product.
If the developers can't get the thing to work, what makes you think they can make a good video game????!
You don't understand video game development then. :roll:More games than not push back dates. It happens all the time. And great products are released. You usually don't notice it because it isnt a game you are waiting for. Wait on a game, any game and you know what I am talking about. The delays will always seem long to us. Most everyone has no idea.
I just went to GameStop.com and checked out the Stacked game for PC and XBox. The description now says:Pre-ReleaseETA: 2/1/2006I guess they've really pushed the game back now. I'll bet it's going to be awesome if they are concerned so much about releasing it with bugs, etc. I'm actually glad that they are concentrating on making a great product.
You don't understand video game development then. :roll:More games than not push back dates. It happens all the time. And great products are released. You usually don't notice it because it isnt a game you are waiting for. Wait on a game, any game and you know what I am talking about. The delays will always seem long to us. Most everyone has no idea.
I am aware of this and how game development works. More often a game pushed back so far from its original release is bad, not good.We'll see when it comes out but another thing to note is the company making the game hasn't made many......
I am aware of this and how game development works. More often a game pushed back so far from its original release is bad, not good.We'll see when it comes out but another thing to note is the company making the game hasn't made many......
Another thing to consider is how psyched Daniel is about the game. It's going to be awesome, you just wait and see.
Hope, you're right, but I will bring this post back up, if it sucks......!I am aware of this and how game development works. More often a game pushed back so far from its original release is bad, not good.We'll see when it comes out but another thing to note is the company making the game hasn't made many......
Another thing to consider is how psyched Daniel is about the game. It's going to be awesome, you just wait and see.

wow all this negitive talk about the game and it beeing delayed, i would rather wait for the game then have them release it and bee bad, and if you dont like the game or wanna buy it dont post in this thread and complain... and how can u complain about a game that aint out yet.????im glade they taking there time to make it the best it can be....

Do they still need beta-testers or is it all under control?Also, in case anyone from the developers or publishers looks at this site - are they planning to release the game in the UK? The only websites I've found it on so far are American and it's not listed on any UK software sales site that I've been able to find.

Well, as a professional software developer, I _DO_ understand video game development and software development. The fact that we've seen screen shots and videos of Stacked, and yet the game got pushed back nearly five months, including over the highly prized Christmas Holidays suggests one thing to me. A CORE functional issue of the game is broken.Now, this could be the multi-table online experience. It may be the strength of the competition. Regardless, there is something seriously flawed in the logic of the game, and something was furiously being rewritten. When you set a sell date.. and promote it as heavily as they did, and then push it back five months, you have serious issues that run the risk of cancelling the entire project.I'll let you speculate what this may be, but I have my suspicion that the online aspect of the game might be completely impossible.