Signup to Beta Test STACKED!

well hopefully they will do this soon, the console and pc release is like a month away
I thoguht it was coming out October 4th?
oct 25 is the release date for the x-box and PS2...i cant rem when the PC version is though
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been another delay, we're now looking at the week of October 2nd
not to sound im-patient, but since its a beta no matter what, why the "delay"? to make sure the BETA doesnt have bugs?
Make sure the beta runs faster i would presume
not to sound im-patient, but since its a beta no matter what, why the "delay"? to make sure the BETA doesnt have bugs?
Make sure the beta runs faster i would presume
In game creation trems "BETA" means the shippable version of the game, with no bugs and no crashs. Basically what they will want us to do is porbably try out the product and make sure there are no snags in the game anymore. If we come across a crash we will report it and they will fix it and rerelease a build of the game.
i hope i get the email this weekend.......i made plans to be home all weekend to keep tabs on my email..
i hope i get the email this weekend.......i made plans to be home all weekend to keep tabs on my email..
get a life...lol ( j/k - sorta)
The beta test is now full. If you signed up in time, expect an email sometime this week with more details.UPDATE: Looks like there's a delay, the beta has been pushed back to the week of the 11thUPDATE AGAIN: Now delayed to the week of October 2nd
i'm a good beta tester...
Oct 03, 05 - 11:44 AM PC beta is scheduled for this week. There will be no public beta for the console versions.As for the release date, it has been delayed until November, but there's no official announcement on that yet.
Oct 03, 05 - 11:44 AM PC beta is scheduled for this week. There will be no public beta for the console versions.As for the release date, it has been delayed until November, but there's no official announcement on that yet.
Nice i hope i get picked :-)
Not sure what the deal is with the beta, but no mails have gone out yet. Could slip into next week, maybe.
Wait.....what?
I been picked, finally I thought the beta would come out with the release date haha. Anyone else?
:eh: :doh: Was the stein lying?
Not sure what the deal is with the beta, but no mails have gone out yet. Could slip into next week, maybe.
Wait.....what?
I been picked, finally I thought the beta would come out with the release date haha. Anyone else?
:eh: :doh: Was the stein lying?
No, he was telling the truth.Here's your sign.