Signup to Beta Test STACKED!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're looking for 300 people to help beta test STACKED. You will need to have:* Windows 98SE/2000/XP (No ME) * P4-1.5Ghz or higher * 512MB memory or higher * At least 64MB DirectX compatible graphics card, and no on board graphics cards (like the SiS or Intel on board). * 2GB free HD space required for installation * And some free time next week!If you qualify, you can sign up here.
i want to help.i have a very good system
yeah, maybe we havent been contacted bc 300 ppl havent signed up
Like it says on the page, we'll be contacting people sometime this week. We haven't sent anything out yet.
ok thanks for the updatecool

any clue if they will be doing a ps2 xbox or psp beta test?BC id like to do one of those also since i dont have a great pc buts its enough to run the game

UPDATE: Looks like they're pushing the test back a week. Hang on! :club:
ok will do, but will still have to check my email all the time.... just incase.... lol...thanks for the update...

Where be my stacked-testin email?? lolSeriously though, will this push back the game's release date?Is the psp version set to release the same day as the console games, or is it still later?

any new word on the beta test emails??? sofar nothing, unless i didnt get picked.....
You really think that if they sent the emails out nobody would have posted anything saying "I got an email"? Use your head.
any new word on the beta test emails??? sofar nothing, unless i didnt get picked.....
You really think that if they sent the emails out nobody would have posted anything saying "I got an email"? Use your head.
well i was just asking maybe it got delayed again... no harm in asking..and maybe they sent emails an nobody has posted it because beeing to busy testing it...
well i was just asking maybe it got delayed again... no harm in asking..and maybe they sent emails an nobody has posted it because beeing to busy testing it...
Still haven't sent anything out yet. I don't know if there's going to be another delay or not.
Still haven't sent anything out yet. I don't know if there's going to be another delay or not.
ty for the info, and if there is another delay no big deal , at least there taking there time with the game.. instead of some rush job...thanks monster
ty for the info, and if there is another delay no big deal , at least there taking there time with the game.. instead of some rush job...
Looks like another delay, and yes, the developers are taking care to release a quality product. They don't want to release a buggy disaster like a few other recent poker video games I won't mention. :club: