Signup to Beta Test STACKED!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're looking for 300 people to help beta test STACKED. You will need to have:* Windows 98SE/2000/XP (No ME) * P4-1.5Ghz or higher * 512MB memory or higher * At least 64MB DirectX compatible graphics card, and no on board graphics cards (like the SiS or Intel on board). * 2GB free HD space required for installation * And some free time next week!If you qualify, you can sign up here.
Bleh, My graphics card s only 32meg.Ray
That's awesome, thanks OP.Anybody ever done this beta-testing thing before?How close to the real game is it, etc?
It's basically the whole game but with bugs and instabilities.
Signed up. lol @ requirementsI have:p4 3.2e 1gb ramone 120gb sata drive, one 40gb ide driveradeon 9600xt overclockeddell 2005fpw widescreen monitorall the free time in the world:lol:
Ahh I was thinkin "sweet system" then you had to go and buy a dell monitor! Shame shame =)
Signed up.  lol @ requirementsI have:p4 3.2e  1gb ramone 120gb sata drive, one 40gb ide driveradeon 9600xt overclockeddell 2005fpw widescreen monitorall the free time in the world:lol:
Ahh I was thinkin "sweet system" then you had to go and buy a dell monitor! Shame shame =)
man, the 2005fpw is more sexy and sweet than EVERY monitor EVER... except the 2405 fpw... besta be backin off... cause widescreen >>>>>>>>> not widescreen
Yeah... I'm retarded... 2GB isn't a lot. I think I was thinking of GHz.. and I know that's not even much now, but this is my gf's comp, i dunno what it's got.
not to be insulting but you should stop talking about computers

i havent gotten an update from them eitherin other beta tests i have done, u sign up and a few days later they send u the infoany news if they will be doing a ps2/xbox/or psp test?

man, the 2005fpw is more sexy and sweet than EVERY monitor EVER... except the 2405 fpw... besta be backin off... cause widescreen >>>>>>>>> not widescreen
I second the Dell widescreen monitors, they are better than any other monitor I have touched to date. I even got 35% off of mine, horay!

I second the Dell widescreen monitors, they are better than any other monitor I have touched to date. I even got 35% off of mine, horay!Got my 2005fpw for $361 shipped :lol:Horra for coupons and having a dell preffered account... but im starting to get bored with it... I really want a 2405 fpw now... yes im a sicko :club:

Got my 2005fpw for $361 shipped :lol:Horra for coupons and having a dell preffered account... but im starting to get bored with it... I really want a 2405 fpw now... yes im a sicko :club:
I am waiting for the next batch of coupons and I will think about ordering one myself.