yet another moral dilemma

So I just saw my boss walk out to his car, and I assume he was sneaking out early for the holiday weekend. With two hours left in my work day, do I assume that he's gone for the day, and sneak out early myself, or think that it could be a trap and stay until 5?

So I just saw my boss walk out to his car, and I assume he was sneaking out early for the holiday weekend. With two hours left in my work day, do I assume that he's gone for the day, and sneak out early myself, or think that it could be a trap and stay until 5?
Send him an email saying you are sneaking out a little early today to get a head start on the weekend. Then just leave. He won't be able to say anything to you, and if he does he is a dueche and you shouldn't be working there anyway.

My boss is new to my division, he just transfered in about three weeks ago, and I don't have a very good read on him. He's cool, but I don't know if he's cool enough to not care that I'm sneaking out early. And as far as why this is a moral dilemma, I don't really have morals, and with the 50 threads already going about morals, I thought I'd add another. I think I'm going to hang around for an hour, then sneak an hour early.

when in sales, my schedule was I always worked until 5 after. 5 minutes after my boss left, I left. Now I work in a bank. Friggin rules and regulations.
I used to be the same way. Then one day, the boss came back as I was leaving and asked, "Using some vacation time?"
Just leave. If he finds out about it, tell him that you had some sort of family emergency and you were going to tell him but you thought he had already left.

I used to work security at an apartment complex. So i basically watched movies on my laptop and read John Grisham Novel's all night. My schedule was Midnight to 7am, and my boss would stop by at 3:30 every morning to get my daily's from the day before. I'd always go home after that. It was the best job ever until they transferred me to work at a busy bank... I quit shortly after.

I used to work security at an apartment complex. So i basically watched movies on my laptop and read John Grisham Novel's all night. My schedule was Midnight to 7am, and my boss would stop by at 3:30 every morning to get my daily's from the day before. I'd always go home after that. It was the best job ever until they transferred me to work at a busy bank... I quit shortly after.
Any guesses why that complex was the most burglarized?Congrats on your work ethic. You are a poster boy for hard work.