Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows a place online where I could see some of the 2005 WSOP events that were shown on ESPN. Living in Canada and not having ESPN suck since I would have to wait until it comes out on TSN. If anyone can throw me in the right direction it would be great.

A torrent is the name for a tiny file that controls the file transfer. It has the file extension '.torrent', hence the name.I stole that from some FAQ...It's a way to download movies/games/tv shows... came out after napster and kazaa lost alot of steam... you need to download a program called bit torrent...then go to a website like the one provided (torrent spy)Not that I would ever engage in any such behaviour, being the law abiding canadian that I am.

I fold :x , no, wait, i have the nuts.. :oops: , I mean, uh...I mean, uh, uh,.. :silenced: I call.............WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T CALL NOW......MY FOLD IS VERBALLY BINDING!!!!!!!!! :evil: DAMNIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO FOLD THE NUT FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :cry: :hand: