honestly, was your first impression of dn that he

I thought Dan Harrington looked a little gay on the WSOP this year. Anyone agree? Some guys just have gay tendencies, I guess.
I think a lot of guys have gay tendecies that we wouldn't notice in person but on screen they are magnified. Harrington fits in that category, as does DN, and many others. You can find a way to say almost anyone has gay characteristics if you look hard enough. Its not surprising, considering almost all guys have somewhat of a feminine side.Except me.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i thought he might be gay cause he was so nice and the highlites in his hair but so what who cares if he even was even though we know hes not but even if he was so what you bible thummper go away homofobeGood luck.
please, stop ending your post with, "good luck"teneight
ya i thought he might be gay cause he was so nice and the highlites in his hair but so what who cares if he even was even though we know hes not but even if he was so what you bible thummper go away homofobeGood luck.
please, stop ending your post with, "good luck"teneight
ok i will just for youGood luck.
i just thought that DN could possibly be gay because his demeanor is similar to that of a typical gay person.
Herein lies the biggest problem with your point. A typical gay person? What, like Richard Simmons? Or one of the dudes from Queer Eye? Or what about the former governor of New Jersey? Or former NFL lineman Esera Tualo? Check your wording. You mean effeminate. "Gay" is a state of being, not a behavior set. To tell you the truth, I don't really give a shit if people think DN, or anyone else, is gay. I don't even think it reflects that poorly on the observer, provided they don't make a rule of sharing their uninformed opinions. I do have a problem, however, with people being ignorant enough to think there's such a thing as a "typical" gay person. Give them some credit; they're not all queens. And most of them probably wouldn't fuck you with Sandra Bernhardt's dick.

It is sad that whatever traits Daniel has prompted a perception that he was gay. He does not set off the gaydar vibe. And definitely not from his TV appearances which is what I gather the OP observed. Pretty metrosexual though especially compared to most poker players and he is a very talkative active player - almost flamboyant sometimes. I imagine the voice may have convinced the OP but you really don't know the gay voice at all.It is worse that the OP thinks that most people think as he does. So to answer his question: No, most people do not think that. And now I believe the OP is the type of person who dresses out of fashion and doesn't know how to style their hair. Basically, a bit of donk. Now, seeing that he is from Arizona... fits in with more stereotypes. But, basically, if I were gay I would be really annoyed at the OP. As it is I think he's a dolt. If he knew what he was doing he'd be a big dork or an ass.There are other professional players who set off the gay vibe. But, they tend to hide it. This is probably the worst of it.It is kinda silly that a thread like this has generated so much attention. But not surprising. I wonder if its even worth it for me to post. Eh...

i'm going to disagree with what the majority has said here.
Most people are not really judging the OP for being anti-gay. They mostly think he is stupid. And so are you. You really have a poor understanding of gay culture and really should just acknowledge you're wrong.Also, on the anti-gay front, I personally find this type of discrimination to be the worst kind. At least with a blatantly homophobic person you know where you stand. I can't speak for the gay community (and no one really can), but to me this is analogous to the model minority asian stereotype that really bugs the crap out of me. Ignorant people giving me compliments and assuming certain things about me. Even if you have nothing "anti" in your head, being an ignorant dumass is offensive enough!

I guess this will be my last post here... because I certainly don't want to have a conversation with some of the folks on this thread.If I found out DN was gay, I'd have been surprised. He is pretty obviously not for anyone with any knowledge about him or some gay friends or associates.I've been wrong about who was gay before, but I have a good gaydar and also can judge nationalities (try testing out your skills at www.alllooksame.com) and accents pretty well. This comes from living in a place like NYC all my life. But, it is possible that despite all the evidence against it that DN could have been gay. Just like freakin' eveyone on this forum. Some of you are probably closet bestiality fans or what not and can't admit it. Based on some of the posts I've seen on FCP I bet there was a much greater chance of that than DN or the moderators being gay.Some have wondered if I was gay, and I have always used it to my advantage and never really minded. It is pretty helpful with the women actually as you can get in close and then reveal you're not gay.( Otherwise, I wore a ring that looked like a wedding band and that really seems to work on a certain type of woman) Anyway, the big point here is that posting such a thread could potentially be quite annoying and harassing to someone. I'm sure Tom Cruise and others are tired of shit like this - or maybe like some they just let it roll off their backs.Anyway, there is no end to stupid threads and beliefs on the internet. This thread is my prima example of the day.

Everyone who chimed in concerning Daniel as being gay has some issues of there own. Maybe certain people on this forum are not comfortable with there own sexuality? Maybe a few of you are confused or attracted to Daniel and hoped he was a homosexual. Maybe a few of you are bi-curious? Bottom line is you are un-informed. Just because Daniel likes nice clothes or doesnt have a voice like a linebacker or maybe isnt 6 foot 3 200 you feel he might not be manly enough to be straight? Bottom line is who cares really? He is a great poker player and that is what attracted all of us to this forum. He cares about people, his religion, animals and especially his fans. Why would anyone start a thread like this in HIS forum? I am guessing that you are attracted to Daniel yourself? Its OK if you are, all young 13 yr old boys are looking to find themselves sexually during puberty. As you get older though you find yourself and you stop obsessing about homosexuality and start posting new threads concerning POKER.PS...He just married an very attractive woman, and I doubt its a cover-up.God Bless...

Honestly? You want honesty?You have some serious growing up to do. You come on his site and ask something so stupid?
Do you ever stop being the full time full contact poker mom?
I'm beginning to feel like I have a stalker. I must've arrived.

wait im confused is he gay or not cause i got a hard on...i mean...uhhh....NOi think todd brunson might be gay with that stupid mullet/ponytail!!!he also has really pretty hands...uhhhh...NO

Everyone who chimed in concerning Daniel as being gay has some issues of there own. Maybe certain people on this forum are not comfortable with there own sexuality? Maybe a few of you are confused or attracted to Daniel and hoped he was a homosexual. Maybe a few of you are bi-curious? Bottom line is you are un-informed. Just because Daniel likes nice clothes or doesnt have a voice like a linebacker or maybe isnt 6 foot 3 200 you feel he might not be manly enough to be straight? Bottom line is who cares really? He is a great poker player and that is what attracted all of us to this forum. He cares about people, his religion, animals and especially his fans. Why would anyone start a thread like this in HIS forum? I am guessing that you are attracted to Daniel yourself? Its OK if you are, all young 13 yr old boys are looking to find themselves sexually during puberty. As you get older though you find yourself and you  stop obsessing about homosexuality and start posting new threads concerning POKER.PS...He just married an very attractive woman, and I doubt its a cover-up.God Bless...
Go back to English class and come post again. Thanks in advance from everyone. "OP"
I guess this will be my last post here... because I certainly don't want to have a conversation with some of the folks on this thread.If I found out DN was gay, I'd have been surprised. He is pretty obviously not for anyone with any knowledge about him or some gay friends or associates.I've been wrong about who was gay before, but I have a good gaydar and also can judge nationalities (try testing out your skills at www.alllooksame.com) and accents pretty well. This comes from living in a place like NYC all my life.  But, it is possible that despite all the evidence against it that DN could have been gay. Just like freakin' eveyone on this forum. Some of you are probably closet bestiality fans or what not and can't admit it. Based on some of the posts I've seen on FCP I bet there was a much greater chance of that than DN or the moderators being gay.Some have wondered if I was gay, and I have always used it to my advantage and never really minded. It is pretty helpful with the women actually as you can get in close and then reveal you're not gay.( Otherwise, I wore a ring that looked like a wedding band and that really seems to work on a certain type of woman) Anyway, the big point here is that posting such a thread could potentially be quite annoying and harassing to someone. I'm sure Tom Cruise and others are tired of censored like this - or maybe like some they just let it roll off their backs.Anyway, there is no end to stupid threads and beliefs on the internet. This thread is my prima example of the day.
Thanks buddy. If you read my initial post, it was not to accuse at all (did I accuse)? All I asked, was if anybody thought that he was gay initially, which some people might have thought. I was in NO way ripping on him, and would in NO way rip on him if he WAS gay. All I was asking was a general opinion from semi intelligant people on what that thought (excluding moronic posts). If this in any way was a degrading thread, then shoot me I guess, and you and I have a diffence of opinion on things, including rabbits. :club:

I think you guys are all a bunch of immature kids. I can not believe people are still posting about this. DN...How do you even pit up with this nonsence, and why haven't you shut this stupid post down? For the record (if it matters), I don't think you are gay, and I respect you for being who you are, I think more men should learn from your example.

I do have a problem, however, with people being ignorant enough to think there's such a thing as a "typical" gay person. Give them some credit; they're not all queens. And most of them probably wouldn't fuck you with Sandra Bernhardt's dick.
Classic! :club:
I think you guys are all a bunch of immature kids. I can not believe people are still posting about this. DN...How do you even pit up with this nonsence, and why haven't you shut this stupid post down? For the record (if it matters), I don't think you are gay, and I respect you for being who you are, I think more men should learn from your example.
This thread's been dead for a week....and you just resurrected it. Why oh why???