prahlad making music?

doesnt he have cash enough to sign himself
He has cash to record himself I'm sure,anyone can record themselves. But it takes millions to properly market a record and to get air time. Not to mention it takes contacts up the yang. It takes years being in the music industry to get enough contacts to do anything on your own.
doesnt he have cash enough to sign himself
"Would you sign a record contract with a major label?I don't think so. No major record label would let me have total control in the creative process. I do this for me, not for money."Answers your question if you follow the link. I remember watching the 100/200 NL table at Prima once....he had a very nice stack and nobody to play so started chatting to the rail. He ended up "freestyling" in the chat which was mildly comical (laughing at, not with).Remember guys, everytime u Prahlad off, you're insulting the best NL player on the internet.

I agree... the music did make me laugh when I heard it... but...as far as getting a deal and whatever I recall a conversation he had with some guy who said his dad was some big producer or something, basically Prahlad said he wasn't doing this for money (we all know what he does for $) he just was doing this to get his songs out there (to spread his buddhism/spirit rock/mahatma message). He said the cuts sounded real bad b/c he recordeded them poorly and that the final cut would be much better.So, he knows he doesn't flow that well, but it's one of his biggest hobbies (along side bball and surfing) and he has a message to spread, so leave the man to his own devices I guess.. it's not like he actually trying to sell the stuff, but yeah according to today's music it's pretty chitty... laugh riot though

Yeah. He may not be everybody's cup of tea, but it's a just a hobby for him. He doesn't appear to be doing it for any other reason than enjoyment, and it's fairly difficult to find a problem with that, even on this forum.