ok guys im pretty new here and pretty new to online poker overall. been playing a little over a year...played live alot.anyway i just won a seat into the bodog satellite to the Borgata Open. im in for a total of a dollar. this is the closest ive ever been to my dream and i really want to go to borgata. and besides, pearl jam is playing the next week and if i win, i can afford the 400 dollar tickets on ebay.anyway im posting cause im very excited and wanted someone to wish me some luck. im sure ill get flamed but i dont care. this is my biggest tournament win so far. 1 dollar into 270 isnt bad in that freakin fish tank. its nearly impossible actually...you bodog people know what im talking about,ok im done rambling. someone wish me luck and sweat me when i play in the satellite later this week....peacedash

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

eat a dick u douche.. wait.. scratch that. eat my ass., while ron mexico watches.ohh .. riiiiight. you wanted some supports. sorry. i thought this was the "how do i become a online homosexual" thread.my bad.good luck man.. thats a Royal Guarantee!!!!.. if you win. you can ship a 6 pack of corona's up to Royal c/o (i'll IM you) :club:

eat a dick u douche.. wait.. scratch that. eat my ass., while ron mexico watches.ohh .. riiiiight. you wanted some supports. sorry. i thought this was the "how do i become a online homosexual" thread.my bad.good luck man.. thats a Royal Guarantee!!!!.. if you win. you can ship a 6 pack of corona's up to Royal c/o (i'll IM you) :club:
this place has gotten gayer by the day.not that theres anything wrong with that...
this place has gotten gayer by the day.not that theres anything wrong with that...
hey.. slow down speed racer. I'm still master of my domain... just dont tell Ron.
hey.. slow down speed racer. I'm still master of my domain... just dont tell Ron.
No it's okay..I have many friends that are gay. My father's gay.i hope everyone gets the seinfeld reference there, i have nothing funnier to say.

Good Luck! I won a seat to a tourney in Costa Rica last year. The buy in was $2200 and I placed 31st...they paid 18 places :(I took my dad (wife couldnt go) and it was great. 1st trip my dad and I took together since I moved out when I was 18, (I'm 31 now).Free trip to Costa Rica and Free Tourney..awesome. Plus I won a little over $4000 in the side games.Hope u make it.

wow i really appreciate it guys,...thanks for all the support and i will keep everyone updated.and man the players are horrible. i have only lasted through the donk land mines by pure ass luck. i just hope i get lucky this time around as well.i cracked kings twice so i have gotten lucky myself. but oh well. it happens i guess.again thanks guys. i cant wait to get it on. will probably be thursday night so ill let you guys know.thanksdash

And here I thought with the thread title it was going to be a love story with Royal and Ron. And speedz filming.I sprung wood.
love??hahaha. its nothing but hardcore fetish!. u need to get in on the action Kendren