he royal flush count

Just wondering how many royal flushes people have made, whether it was 1 or 2 card and whether you got action? Seems like the majority of people here play a considerable amount and I'm curious to see how many people have had.I've had one, it was 2 cards in a HU SnG, I turned it and my opponent went all in after I bet the pot. KJ clubs baby!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 card ace of spades in a mtt, doubled up and became chip leader and wound up winning, also had quad 10; s 2 in the pocket an orbit or two later. also two others in ring games one nl, the other limit. def not as sig as that. both in the pocket.steel wheel in stud8 anyone (straight flush a-5)? that's a waaaaay better feeling. one for me there, and one 23456 that scooped. never in omaha8 though...edit.. actually remember a 2nd steel wheel in stud 8. man i play to much cards...

One with 2 cards, one with 1 card. Both were in SNG's when I first started playing and both won massive pots. First hand I had A :D Q :) . Flop came K :club: J :D T :) I lead out with a decent bet and got reraised for double my bet and called. Turn was T :D. I put him on a set on the flop and check-raised all-in. He turned over two black tens and I won a massive pot.Second one I had the A :) and already had a made flush before the river gave me a royal my opponent went all in with a K high straight flush.I also hit one in Omaha playing live on the river. Got a crying call on the river from my friend who flopped the nut straight.Those were all very early on playing poker, haven't even gotten a straight flush since and I've played a lot of hands. Probably works out perfectly odds-wise.

Never had one.Don't really want one
I know it blows when some donk sucks out and cracks your royal.
I'd rather double up with AA vs KK.I'm pretty sure royal flushes usually have the decks about crushed (special cases of course)

As of last week...one!I only started playing this summer, so that was pretty exciting. AQ hearts, flopped K and J, and made the 10 on the river. Then some guy with 2 pairs bet into me...hmm, tough decision there. Made about $40 on the hand at a 2/4 table.

One with 2 cards, one with 1 card. Both were in SNG's when I first started playing and both won massive pots. First hand I had A :D Q :) . Flop came K :club: J :D T :) I lead out with a decent bet and got reraised for double my bet and called. Turn was T :D. I put him on a set on the flop and check-raised all-in. He turned over two black tens and I won a massive pot.Second one I had the A :) and already had a made flush before the river gave me a royal my opponent went all in with a K high straight flush.I also hit one in Omaha playing live on the river. Got a crying call on the river from my friend who flopped the nut straight.Those were all very early on playing poker, haven't even gotten a straight flush since and I've played a lot of hands. Probably works out perfectly odds-wise.
you had the A high flush and your oponent had already made the K high straight flush on the turn......so what exactly came on the river that gave you the A high straight flush? Maybe its just me, or its just too late in the night, but i'm having a tough time imagining that hand. Because you're opponent cant have any K through 10 spade or else your royal would be impossible, and since he made the straight flush on the turn wouldn't you have already made your royal?

I have had 2. I flopped both of them. The first one was the best of all though. I had A J :club: on the button. I called a small pre-flop raise. There were 3 other people in the pot. Flop comes K Q 10 :D . The first guy types in "Wow - I can't believe this" and he goes all-in. The next guy folds. The third guy also goes all-in. I type in, "NO . . . YOUR not going to believe THIS!" and of course I callled!! $328 pot and a $100 bonus . . . SWEET!

3.one to take out a dude (i forget who) in the fcp/nw heads up matches.one with an A :club: on a TJQKx :D board.one with AK :D at 10/20, which didn't get the 1k royal bonus because it was on the third hand of my session and you need to play 5 hands previous to qualify. i burned shit down for that one.

I have had 1 in a SNG.I was short stacked in 5th. KhKs all in 2 callers, flop 9cQhJh, turn Ah 1st better chases out caller then shows Ac9d for two pair I am going home when 10h saved me on the river. Other guy goes nuts, calls me every thing you can think of. I just laugh while he goes on tilt and gives me the rest of his money on the next two hands.

2, both 2 card.First.MTT on Stars, about two+ hours in, I'm in the top ten in chips, at a table with another guy in the top ten (who was the raiser in this action).Ks QsBoard: As Ts Js Jc (don't remember the river)Raiser is in front of me, bets every street, and goes all-in on the river. I call all the way. Him: AA.Second.Live MTT, (about 30 people total started), on the bubble.Jc TcBoard: Ac Kc Qd Td QcThree people end up all in on the turn.P1: Js ThP2: Jd JhI was incredibly lucky both times. A friend of mine has seen 3, (2 online, 1 live) and has gotten next to no action on any of them.

One.Flopped the nut flush (ace on the board), turned the royal.I think i had K6 diamondsOther guy bet into me on the river, still, so I got a raise in (limit 1/2 play)

One. Flopped it.Sick thing is, it was all in pre-flop. Live tourney with work buddies. AK of hearts, he's all in for not much more than my big blind. Of course I call, he flips ace-queen off.Was kind of funny, actually, when the flop came ThJhQh, he actually went a little nuts, since he'd flopped a queen. Then he looked at the board again.