Pre-Order STACKED Now and get a Bonus!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get one of those Cool Stacked Baseball Caps??anyone?
yeh the one DN wore in the main event its pretty cool
Welp, in order to ensure STACKED delivers on everything the developers have promised (especially in regards to the multi-table tournaments), the game has been delayed until February.
thanks for the update i can wait.. knowing that this will be the best poker game out there for the game systems....
I thought stacked was supposed to be released 10.25
well if was sept, then oct then nove then dec, now feb 6, the reason is they wanna make sure we get the best product that us consumers can get and not some junk prouct, a game we will injoy for a long time, something with a challange, and not like other poker games that have come out rush jobs and after you buy it you take it back for a refund or store credit like what has been with the other games....i give stacked makers 2 thumbs up for getting caring about us consumers....

Anyone familiar with the video game industry knows to generally expect release dates to be very wrong. A lot of companies now have their release date as "when its finished"Personally, it wouldn't surprise me to see the game come out this time next year.

you guys should not be getting bitter about february, if i were you, i would be worrying if february will be the actual date.i remember when gran turismo 4 came out they delayed it 4 months then when the 4 months came they delayed it another year.im just saying, when it comes to high quality video games where the creators care more about the overall product then satisfying the consumers want for NOW! it could take a while. chuck

you guys should not be getting bitter about february, if i were you, i would be worrying if february will be the actual date.i remember when gran turismo 4 came out they delayed it 4 months then when the 4 months came they delayed it another year.chuck
Hence:
Personally, it wouldn't surprise me to see the game come out this time next year.
I'd be much more concerned if it were rushed out quickly after the Beta.

02/26/06.......the game must really suck. don't compare it to gt4. compare it wsop...which isn't that good. the single player gets boring after a few days and if your going to play online just go to a poker site. danny boy would have been better off starting stacked as an actuall play/real money poker site.

Daniel's upcoming poker video game STACKED is available for pre-order from GameStop, and if you pre-order now, you'll get a bonus DVD filled player interviews, tips, and other extra-type things!STACKED is currently scheduled to be released around Feb 2006.
What a joke, are you guys ever going to release the thing??? You sound like Daniel saying there is going to be a big annoucement and then not annonucing a thing.......!

wow all this negitive talk about the game and it beeing delayed, i would rather wait for the game then have them release it and bee bad, and if you dont like the game or wanna buy it dont post in this thread and complain... and how can u complain about a game that aint out yet.????im glade they taking there time to make it the best it can be....dont post here if you are upset and dont care about it..

I think the best overall place for games is Buy.com. Its cheap and I believe the go internationally. Not to mention they have a free shipping event about once a month. I pre-ordered my copy a couple of months ago and its not that im sad that the the game has been pushed back to fed, its more than im frustrated. Also, I know putting out a "good product" is what is important, it does not seem to make sense from a business sense. In this age, where companies are constantly trying to push to put out games earlier than their scheduled date and try to prevent delays because it will hurt possible sales to such a degree. I am not trying to tell DN or anyone else to do, its just a little upsetting and annoying (however, i am not cancelling my pre-order)

02/26/06.......the game must really suck. don't compare it to gt4. compare it wsop...which isn't that good. the single player gets boring after a few days and if your going to play online just go to a poker site. danny boy would have been better off starting stacked as an actuall play/real money poker site.
You can't compare STACKED to, say, Party Poker as you can't log onto PP and play high level poker without risking any money. (If you believe the play money tables in any way resemble real poker, then...)Perhaps I'm biased, but I'm personally very happy that someone with the poker timber of Daniel Negreanu is involved with a product that isn't worried about rushing out something not worthy of his name, but is waiting to perfect it so that it is worth not only your buying dollar, but your time. I'm sure when the final product comes out in 'o6, we'll all find it very much worth the wait.

Complaining about the game being delayed. You guy's should think how the poor people on the opposite side of the counter feel. The day Stacked was originally to come out I was helping out a friend who works in a game store. Things got so bad that after like half an hour of getting yelled at and blamed for the game not being out as if it's my fault, I was in tears. I mean I was dissapointed that I could not get my copies but the way I look at things "The longer you wait for something, the sweeter it is when finally you get it."