Pre-Order STACKED Now and get a Bonus!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am taking my PS2 to Aus with me, and will think about the pre order, the only down fall is the cost of the game is 29.99 and shipping is 31.99 $ that sucks
In that case I might think about waiting to order until I got back from Aus. twice as much is a pretty steep price to pay
i am taking my PS2 to Aus with me, and will think about the pre order, the only down fall is the cost of the game is 29.99 and shipping is 31.99 $ that sucks
Is this correct??If so, it's the same idea as the shirts...DN, you gotta get the biz team to look at these things man.
Is this correct??If so, it's the same idea as the shirts...DN, you gotta get the biz team to look at these things man.
Read the post, he wants it shipped to Australia. U.S. shipping doesn't cost that much.

kevin the guy is in england, so his shipping charges will be just as much!!!the shipping charges are way over the top for this product.i ordered the season 1&2 DVD of the WPT and was charged 50$usd to canada when i got the product they only paid 17$ so they 33$ more on shipping HMMMMMMM safe to say the say thing is happening here !!! i love dan , and think he is the man with the biggest heart~ so i will bitch about the cost and suck up price and end up paying it !!!!

kevin the guy is in england, so his shipping charges will be just as much!!!the shipping charges are way over the top for this product.
GameStop is primarily an U.S.-based site, if you don't live in America, you should probably just order the game from your local retailer. GameStop isn't the only place you can order the game, they're just one of the places where you can get a bonus if you pre-order. Again, if you aren't in North America, you should probably pass on this particular deal because of the shipping costs.
Daniel's upcoming poker video game STACKED is available for pre-order from GameStop, and if you pre-order now, you'll get a bonus DVD filled player interviews, tips, and other extra-type things!STACKED is currently scheduled to be released around October 25th.
I'm living in Romania LOLeverything is free

latinosanky, what post is that?-------------------------------anyways, serious nowHow can Stacked be purchased from Romania?The best game distributor here is : http://www.gameshop.ro but the game is not in their list... I emailed them but I don't knowPlease do something and bring the game here too. Not a big market but I will advertise it on my poker site and also I'm making an online league with SONY PSP+Stacked as first prize.I hope Daniel N. will have 15 minutes these weeks... he knows what I'm talking about :wink:

Daniel's upcoming poker video game STACKED is available for pre-order from GameStop, and if you pre-order now, you'll get a bonus DVD filled player interviews, tips, and other extra-type things!STACKED is currently scheduled to be released around October 25th.
:club: I can't wait for this to come out... I just started learning how to play Texas Hold'em and I'm addicted to World Poker Tour... I'm kinda mad that STACKED is one player... we play two or more with the "WPT plug and play" all the time... but I guess it would be harder this way, since the WPT game has an individual screen on the control...I've been on the WPT site for how to get into seeing an actual final taped show, but WPT said it was all waiting to get in and even then it's not for sure... Does anyone know of another way to see the WPT final next year in April? :D
  • 2 weeks later...
:club: I can't wait for this to come out... I just started learning how to play Texas Hold'em and I'm addicted to World Poker Tour... I'm kinda mad that STACKED is one player... we play two or more with the "WPT plug and play" all the time... but I guess it would be harder this way, since the WPT game has an individual screen on the control...I've been on the WPT site for how to get into seeing an actual final taped show, but WPT said it was all waiting to get in and even then it's not for sure... Does anyone know of another way to see the WPT final next year in April? :D
kid. dont fall into the WPT world of poker.expand your views and realise the WPT didnt invent holdem.
  • 2 weeks later...
GameStop isn't the only place you can order the game, they're just one of the places where you can get a bonus if you pre-order. Again, if you aren't in North America, you should probably pass on this particular deal because of the shipping costs.
Take out "North" and that's an accurate statement. Shipping to Canada is nearly as bad. Add in duty and GST, and I'll be looking for it in my local EBGames, tyvm.
dont preorder ur copy of stacked and get a 30$ bonus for not wasting your money on worthless trash.
so you're saying you've played the game, or are you just talking out of your ass? I'll take the latter.