survivor hockey pool

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* leaf playoff tickets *cough*.... oh wait their likely already sold out.
Daniel has connections I'm sure, but why you would want tickets to a non-event is beyond me! :wink:
*cough* leaf playoff tickets *cough*.... oh wait their likely already sold out.
Daniel has connections I'm sure, but why you would want tickets to a non-event is beyond me! :wink:
Ziiiing!
Sweeet, I'm so in. I hope the prize is something better than Laffs tix though. I know Toronto fans are still figuring it out, but there ARE other teams in the league.
A package like the FCP Logo Contest would be cool, of course we would have to switch NFL Blitz to EA Sports NHL 2006, but at least I would finally get my chance to own the record books on DN's Golden Tee Machine :club:
A package like the FCP Logo Contest would be cool, of course we would have to switch NFL Blitz to EA Sports NHL 2006, but at least I would finally get my chance to own the record books on DN's Golden Tee Machine :club:
Might be a little excessive for a hockey pool :D. Besides, if anyone else wins this thing they get the bragging rights that they actually beat me. Isn't that a good enough prize? Isn't it?
Might be a little excessive for a hockey pool :D. Besides, if anyone else wins this thing they get the bragging rights that they actually beat me. Isn't that a good enough prize? Isn't it?
Plus, Daniel is a married man now. I'm sure he wants to spend every chance he can with his wife rather than playing video games with one of us.Note to Daniel: Nod your head in agreement; she is reading this over your shoulder.
A package like the FCP Logo Contest would be cool, of course we would have to switch NFL Blitz to EA Sports NHL 2006, but at least I would finally get my chance to own the record books on DN's Golden Tee Machine :D
Might be a little excessive for a hockey pool :club:. Besides, if anyone else wins this thing they get the bragging rights that they actually beat me. Isn't that a good enough prize? Isn't it?
Plus, Daniel is a married man now. I'm sure he wants to spend every chance he can with his wife rather than playing video games with one of us.Note to Daniel: Nod your head in agreement; she is reading this over your shoulder.
I say he's got his priorities mixed up...hockey first, wife second :D