survivor hockey pool

Been reading the forums for quite a while, when I saw this I had to register.It will be interesting to see how this "Survivor" type of pool will work out for Hockey. The game has a much greater variance then Football (thus the 82 game sched) and I wouldn't be surprised to see the pool be over before February.Oh and a little tip, dont bet against the Canucks!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be willing to participate. I love the game of hockey.
Sign me up!!Go Canadians

I'd like to be in, but I don't think that my Blackhawdks have been in the playoffs since like 94, but Khabibulin is going to change all that.Here come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks...da da daand they need to win a Cup in memory of Keith Magnuson, one of the nicest guys ever to play the game.

I'd like to be in, but I don't think that my Blackhawdks have been in the playoffs since like 94, but Khabibulin is going to change all that.Here come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks...da da daand they need to win a Cup in memory of Keith Magnuson, one of the nicest guys ever to play the game.
The Hawks were in the 2001-2002 playoffs, got bounced by the Blues in the classic Black&Blue series.
The Hawks were in the 2001-2002 playoffs, got bounced by the Blues in the classic Black&Blue series.
You're right. I'm still just bitter about the 94 playoffs. Game six when we lost 1-0 to the Leafs to close out the old Chicago Stadium. Best place to watch a hockey game, ever. That damn Wendell Clark.
That was a great series.

I put this together to help out Daniel (& his people) for putting this together.The List of People Joined So FarA.K.A. Blatant Suckup Attempt #1 to Get IP Ban LiftedMapleLeafsaadams_22digitalmonkeyajs510RmunroTucsonMonsterBigCountryWaffles2003MarionSaucerinswunnutzbusterSquamchhockeyehUNTITLEDignoramuskrup24bdc30JackArnalGovernatorTheZodiacMarc-Ofryer98Edm_Vanhalvey7westside_ehRhinestoneCowboywingsare1SAM_Hard8GoCryWolfegobearsWhiskey16fleung22HangukMigukTylerBealsincdEv~kennyg19667s7cwoodsyCoolHandLawI count 40! Did I miss anybody or spell their name wrong?

Digital,List looks great! I'm thinking that's how the final standings are going to look too! 8)
Do you mean order of elimination? I hope I'm not 3rd out. :wink:

Hey everyone, Long time lurker, first time poster here. Im a big hockey fan and was wondering if i could get in on the survivor pool as well? Thanks-Mark