wpt the legends tournament

At the end of the first break, Daniel is up to 18,700 from the 10,000 starting chips.He made quad 5's along with Aces and Kings over Aces and 8's.7:35- Daniel is at 17,750. He was down to 12k but just made a big call on Dan Hiemiller.9:10- Daniel at 16050 after level 3.11:00- Daniel is at 19,025 after 4 levels.11:49- Daniel is out. Lost a big pot when he flopped a flush, then went broke with QQ to AK on 10 4 2 flop. turn K.-Travis

Date / Time: 2005-08-28 19:24:00 Title: Don't Bully Daniel Negreanu Log: Newleywed Daniel Negreanu is as tenacious as ever. After calling a $200 preflop raise from Dan Heimiller, the flop comes 9d-5c-4d. The action is checked around to Negreanu who fires out $800 in chips at the pot. Everyone folds, and the action gets back to Heimiller, who raises to $2000. Negreanu starts to joke around, "This guy's got a read on me," he says, before calling the extra $1,200. The turn brings a K, and Heimiller bets out $2,000. Negreanu thinks a moment and then calls. The river brings the 7d. Heimiller thinks a while, and decides to check. Negreanu checks behind him. Negreanu shows 9s-6s for a pair of nines with a six kicker. Heimiller shows A-Q for ace high. Negreanu takes down the pot, and is now sitting on $17,500. Married life must be good.PS.Date / Time: 2005-08-28 18:43:00 Title: More Notable Players Log: Some have arrived late, while others merely avoided detection, but here are some more notable players in today's action: Kenna James, Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf, Raja Kattamuri, Matt Keikoan, Dan Heimiller, Nick Mao, Patrick Poels, Anthony Cousineau, Noli Francisco, and Abraham Gray. DN and NW at the final table??

Guest XXEddie
Date / Time: 2005-08-28 19:24:00 Title: Don't Bully Daniel Negreanu Log: Newleywed Daniel Negreanu is as tenacious as ever. After calling a $200 preflop raise from Dan Heimiller, the flop comes 9d-5c-4d. The action is checked around to Negreanu who fires out $800 in chips at the pot. Everyone folds, and the action gets back to Heimiller, who raises to $2000. Negreanu starts to joke around, "This guy's got a read on me," he says, before calling the extra $1,200. The turn brings a K, and Heimiller bets out $2,000. Negreanu thinks a moment and then calls. The river brings the 7d. Heimiller thinks a while, and decides to check. Negreanu checks behind him. Negreanu shows 9s-6s for a pair of nines with a six kicker. Heimiller shows A-Q for ace high. Negreanu takes down the pot, and is now sitting on $17,500. Married life must be good.PS.Date / Time: 2005-08-28 18:43:00 Title: More Notable Players Log: Some have arrived late, while others merely avoided detection, but here are some more notable players in today's action: Kenna James, Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf, Raja Kattamuri, Matt Keikoan, Dan Heimiller, Nick Mao, Patrick Poels, Anthony Cousineau, Noli Francisco, and Abraham Gray. DN and NW at the final table??
Dustin is down to like 2k last I checked
Guest XXEddie
I think DN may be in for a big result!!
way to fucking put the curse on DN you dumb piece of shit....GOD, why the fuck dont people learnif he loses, the blame is on your ass

Right Eddie, My line of encouragement is sure to have a huge bearing on the outcome of DN's tournament. I humbly apologise for not understanding the powers I possess could possibly influence a poker tournament halfway accross the globe.By the way, you are a massive dropkick.

Pink is the colour of choice these days for polos especially and poker shirts. Its different, it makes other players pay attention to somethin else which is always good. It wasn't just some random colourblind choice imo. It was strategically chosen just like Greg Raymer's shades.

Right Eddie, My line of encouragement is sure to have a huge bearing on the outcome of DN's tournament. I humbly apologise for not understanding the powers I possess could possibly influence a poker tournament halfway accross the globe.By the way, you are a massive dropkick.
It did.
Right Eddie,                           My  line of encouragement is sure to have a huge bearing on the outcome of DN's tournament. I humbly apologise for not understanding the powers I possess could possibly influence a poker tournament halfway accross the globe.By the way, you are a massive dropkick.
lmaoSeriously Eddie. Shut the fu ck up.
Pink is the colour of choice these days for polos especially and poker shirts. Its different, it makes other players pay attention to somethin else which is always good. It wasn't just some random colourblind choice imo. It was strategically chosen just like Greg Raymer's shades.
i think it's a bold statement that he's married, since most people would probably receive a lot of flak by wearing such a gay shirt.
i think it's a bold statement that he's married, since most people would probably receive a lot of flak by wearing such a gay shirt.
obviously you havent been to every bar/club in a year.people (sorry i mean straight guys) have been sporting pink like its the new black. Its not longer associated with a homosexual stereotype.
obviously you havent been to every bar/club in a year.people (sorry i mean straight guys) have been sporting pink like its the new black. Its not longer associated with a homosexual stereotype.
But I thought orange was the new pink?
But I thought orange was the new pink?
i have no idea. I'm lucky if both my socks match in the mornings
i have no idea.  I'm lucky if both my socks match in the mornings
I thought Ron_Mexico picked out your socks in morning for you?
pfff. are you kidding me.. that jagg-off is gone before i wake up.he makes me feel cheap.