paradise freemillion chipleader

Not being able to chop stinks but...1. This is a freeroll so it's not like anybody put up their own $2. They stated the no chopping rule up front.I think that the WPT is worse as you're putting up your own money which makes up the prize pool and then the WPT who puts up nothing is making up the rules about "no chopping".

Guys...read the rules. Deals are banned.
I musta missed that rule. The only thing I read was how the $$ will be deposited into your Paradise account. But then again I am not good at reading and understanding legal mumbo jumbo.
ParadisePoker.com final table rules:Player represents and warrants that Player has not entered into, and will not enter into, any understanding or agreement (whether verbal or written) with any other player at the Final Table with respect to the outcome of the Final Table or the division of any prize money between players at the Final Table, and Player further acknowledges that it is a violation of Final Table rules to enter into any such understanding or agreement.ParadisePoker.com may prevent Player from participating, or continuing to participate, in the Final Table for a violation of the rules of the Final Table, with no further obligation to Player. The table structure for the Final Table shall be shall be announced when the Final Table composition is determined, provided that such table structure shall be subject to change at any time in ParadisePoker.com's sole discretion.
I think I started reading that rule, thought it was too long, the type was too smal, an I am WAAAAAAYYYYY too lazy to finish it. LOLThank Cobalt
  • 1 month later...

bump because i just read the blog w/ this and decided why i wasn't going to read the restAJ d...... flop K33 (two diamonds), turn Q, river 10 and folded the river????With 3 or 4 left, I look down at AJdiamonds. I think boon8 is in the big blind. I raise 3x. FLop is K33 (two diamonds). Some minor betting happens. Boon is clearly interested. I call, turn is Q (not diamonds), I call a 1/3 of the pot bet. River is not a T and not a Diamond. I fold to his bet and he shows KQo.am i missing something???

am i missing something???
With 3 or 4 left, I look down at AJdiamonds. I think boon8 is in the big blind. I raise 3x. FLop is K33 (two diamonds). Some minor betting happens. Boon is clearly interested. I call, turn is Q (not diamonds), I call a 1/3 of the pot bet. River is not a T and not a Diamond. I fold to his bet and he shows KQo.
aseem
am i missing something???
With 3 or 4 left, I look down at AJdiamonds. I think boon8 is in the big blind. I raise 3x. FLop is K33 (two diamonds). Some minor betting happens. Boon is clearly interested. I call, turn is Q (not diamonds), I call a 1/3 of the pot bet. River is not a T and not a Diamond. I fold to his bet and he shows KQo.
aseem
Flop K33, turn Q, river 10AJ Diamonds=10JQKA straight.i think the question is whether he folded a broadway straight i.e. the best hand.