i busted tj cloutier!!!

Here is my event report for the Legends of Poker tourney. As per my previous post, I won a super satellite entry for the Main Event. I got to the Bike yesterday at 4pm. Tourney started at 4:15. I sat down at my table and was sitting with Thor Hansen, the Armenian Express and a few other pros. At the surrounding tables I saw Jen Harmon, Eric Seidel, Mike "the mouth" Matusow, Men "the master" Nguyen, Tuan Le, David Chiu, Barry Greenstein, Michael "the grinder" Mizrachi, Chip Reese and Evelyn Ng. It was insane!I got moved to another table, where I was seated directly to TJ Cloutier's right. "Oh perfect" I thought. Just the man I want on my left. He made a move at this young kid who called him with pocket eights. I thought tj was going to jump across the table when he made the call. He said, "Eights...you call all your chips off with pocket eights!" He had ace six and did not improve. A few hands later he pushes all in while I am in the big blind. I wake up with pocket jacks. "I call". Suddenly, the camera crew is at our table and the lights are shining. I flip over my jacks and he flips over ace ten. The flop comes QQJ! Can I ask for a better flop? To add insult to injury, TJ makes his straight on the river.....too little, too late big guy! A few hands later, I make a great laydown with pocket queens. Flop comes J83 rainbow. I figure I've got the best hand and bet out 1200. Villain comes over the top for an additional 5000. My gut told me I was beat and to lay it down. I tried to talk my gut out of it and make the call, but I laid it down. I flip over my queens and Villain says, "that is an amazing laydown". He opens his pocket jacks. Phew, that was a close one. I would have been down to 1500 chips and severely impaired.So, I made it 'till two am and we all counted our chips. We tagged and bagged our chips and I had 32,250.Heat two is today at 4:15. Daniel is playing today. Cards in the air tomorrow for yesterday and todays winners.Wish me luck!

That is great to hear your doing so well. I hope you keep going strong and make it deep in the torney.For those saying they don't see his name on cardplayer, that is because that is only notable players, I am sure he knows his chip count.

That is great to hear your doing so well. I hope you keep going strong and make it deep in the torney.For those saying they don't see his name on cardplayer, that is because that is only notable players, I am sure he knows his chip count.
There are 2 tabs to click on for chip coutns. One is entitled "Chip Counts",which is the notables, and At the end oof the day you can find everyone's chip count under "Event Results". I clicked on the "Event Results" tab,and the only person with 32,250 chips is Phil Hellmuth Jr. So unless he's Phil Hellmuth Jr., he probably miscounted his chips.

YEAH IM GLAD U BROUGHT THIS UP I AM A FAIRLY WELL KNOWN "PRO" AND IN THE PROFESIONAL POKER CIRCUIT TJ DOESNT GET MUCH RESPECVT LOL IN FACT A COUPLE YEARS AGO AT A TORNAMENT WE GOT IT ALL IN PREFLOP I HAD A2 HE HAD KHQH AND HE HIT A STRAIGHT (I HAD A PAIR OF ACES) I TOLD HIM HAHAHA WOW KEEP PLAYING THAT JUNK FISH STICK TO THE CRAPS TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gl. If you do have 32,350 chips,then ur name isn't on the chip count on cardplayer.com. You probably just miscounted. But good luck anyways.Represent FCP!!!
My name is on the cardplayer.com chipcount. They have me at 31,250, but I know that I have 32 because I counted them. I think I am in 56th place. See Link:http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...3&screen=resultbtw, my name is Paul Dworkin.
gl. If you do have 32,350 chips,then ur name isn't on the chip count on cardplayer.com. You probably just miscounted. But good luck anyways.Represent FCP!!!
My name is on the cardplayer.com chipcount. They have me at 31,250, but I know that I have 32 because I counted them. I think I am in 56th place. See Link:http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...p;screen=result
So that explains it. well, Good luck winning.
K dude, whatever you say. I don't know why they have me down at 31,250 because we first count our chips than the dealer double checks them. Than we put the chip count on the receipt with our name and we keep the yellow copy. As well, we also put our names and counts on the outside of the bag.Thanks for all your support guys! I will represent FCP to the fullest!See link for chip count. They have me in 56th place. For whatever that is worth.http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...3&screen=result
YEAH IM GLAD U BROUGHT THIS UP I AM A FAIRLY WELL KNOWN "PRO" AND IN THE PROFESIONAL POKER CIRCUIT TJ DOESNT GET MUCH RESPECVT LOL IN FACT A COUPLE YEARS AGO AT A TORNAMENT WE GOT IT ALL IN PREFLOP I HAD A2 HE HAD KHQH AND HE HIT A STRAIGHT (I HAD A PAIR OF ACES) I TOLD HIM HAHAHA WOW KEEP PLAYING THAT JUNK FISH STICK TO THE CRAPS TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You played A2 and he played KQs and he's the donk?I feel like stabbing you in the neck with a broken frying pan handle.
You played A2 and he played KQs and he's the donk?I feel like stabbing you in the neck with a broken frying pan handle.
I would like to be included with the stabbing processOr i could supply the weapon, either way
Man, I thought trebor was a nincompoop- this guy is gold. I AM THE BEVST TORNAMUNT PYLAYER IN THE WORLKD I TOLD THGAT FISH TO STICK TO THE CARPS TABLE HAHAH.