paradise poker million final 25 strategy?

Greetings All,Help! I am 14th out of 25 left in Paradise Million. 25-12 pay 500$, 11th pays 1000 $,Final 10 get 10k and trip to island to play final table & 1st gets 1 million. My request is I have 305k, leader has 948k, 25th has 68k & 10th has 390k and I would like your feedback as to how to approach the final 3 tables. Wish me luck.

blinds 10k/20k
Aggression. People are going to tighten up to get to the final 10. Take advantage of the fact that they are going to be much tighter with what hands they get involved with. Steal those blinds, raise alot pre flop, bet the flop unless it's extremely scary. Give alot of action and prime the table so that when you do make an extremely big hand, you will get callers.

I agree with masterLJ, agression will be key. You want to be winning a lot of blinds uncontested, this means that you will usually want to be the first one entering the pot and preferably have good position. I would also be careful of cold calling raises, especially OOP, you don't want to be building pots with marginal hands at this point. Good Luck!

I agree with masterLJ, agression will be key. You want to be winning a lot of blinds uncontested, this means that you will usually want to be the first one entering the pot and preferably have good position. I would also be careful of cold calling raises, especially OOP, you don't want to be building pots with marginal hands at this point. Good Luck!
QFE.I will add that if you are not the aggressor, you don't want to be involved unless you are absolutely sure you have the best hand. That means not cold calling with things like A10, AJ, low pp, or possibly even AQ. Possibly re-raise with AQ, if they call, you will likely have the best hand, if they come over the top, let it go. But hell, I may even just fold it to the raise... maybe =D.