the definitive smash's theory post

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you two peeps are busy comparing dick sizes but can you please not quote a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote, that's just censored retarded.TIMMAY, YOU ARE RETARDED.
laziness prevents me from unquoting the quote of a quote of a quote.sorry, master
Anyone got the link to the strat so I can take a look at it? thanks
im new... whats his theory?, seems everyone likes it post so much about it
since you must be too lazy to search, here it is.buyin for the max at a table, allin AA or KK preflop, regardless of position/previous action, limp any pocket pair and Ax soooooted, fold everything else, including AK, KQs, etc. if you flop a set, allin regardless of position/prior action, if you hit a flush, allin. fold everything else
There's your link.
what a toolyou might as well have made the polla) smash's theory works, but every time someone calls your allin smash murders a puppyB) smash's theory doesn't work....vote this one if you want elisha cuthbert to suck your dick!
Well, since I have no dick.... I have to say that I don't doubt that Smash's theory works but I think it's much more challenging to make money by actually trying to play the game. I can make money without playing smash hold'em.Or, I can be a donk and play it his way.... Either way, I win.That said, I think I love Smash. GL with the divorce. Call me. Or not.

a) smash's theory works, but every time someone calls your allin smash murders a puppy B) smash's theory doesn't work....vote this one if you want elisha cuthbert to suck your dick!umm, all the above?and, gadzooks, love the avatar....

I have to say that I've played "Smash Style" NL many times.I hate playing it. It's boring as all hell.However, much like Meatwad," Smash Strat makes the momey see."So now I treat it much like you treat the unnactrive girl who suddenly shows an interest 10 minutes before last call. It's a slumpbuster.

a) smash's theory works, but every time someone calls your allin smash murders a puppy  B) smash's theory doesn't work....vote this one if you want elisha cuthbert to suck your dick!umm, all the above?and, gadzooks, love the avatar....
Thanks, stole if from somewhere.... I can't remember at the moment...too drunk...
a) smash's theory works, but every time someone calls your allin smash murders a puppy  B) smash's theory doesn't work....vote this one if you want elisha cuthbert to suck your dick!umm, all the above?and, gadzooks, love the avatar....
Thanks, stole if from somewhere.... I can't remember at the moment...too drunk...
i'll never look at a scroll ball the same way again...

ive been sitting out most of these debates, but i gotta say this..i played this strat long before i ever became a member of FCP...primarily in freerolls, and the strategy has lead me to victory.... in my normal 100 and 200 NL i played a similar strategy.. but it involved playing more hands and seeing a few flops.. .but when i had a set, or if i had the nuts in a multiway pot, i was all in... .i won alot of money.

I don't have the energy or the spare time to read this whole thread, but I just want to say that I refuse to vote in your bogus poll because it simply doesn't have enough options. Here's the thing, though I have yet to try it, I'm sure that Smash's strategy is an easy, albeit mind-numbingly boring, way to beat most low stakes online NL cash games. Which is proof that beating online NL is very easy. That said, who really gives a ****. Use it, don't use it, debate it til you're blue in the face. If you really want to get good at poker and be able to beat good players one day, you'll have to learn to do something other than the Smash strategy, if you just want to make money playing online NL, then Smash's strategy is probably the best way to go. Either way, I think your poll and your post is completely pointless. It's one more thread on the subject that won't prove anything and I'm sure has already developed into an argument.

I don't have the energy or the spare time to read this whole thread, but I just want to say that I refuse to vote in your bogus poll because it simply doesn't have enough options.  Here's the thing, though I have yet to try it, I'm sure that Smash's strategy is an easy, albeit mind-numbingly boring, way to beat most low stakes online NL cash games.  Which is proof that beating online NL is very easy.  That said, who really gives a censored.  Use it, don't use it, debate it til you're blue in the face.  If you really want to get good at poker and be able to beat good players one day, you'll have to learn to do something other than the Smash strategy, if you just want to make money playing online NL, then Smash's strategy is probably the best way to go.  Either way, I think your poll and your post is completely pointless.  It's one more thread on the subject that won't prove anything and I'm sure has already developed into an argument.
You're gay
several points:1 - this isnt the most common thread on forums. 'such-and-such site is rigged', online conspiracies, and juiced flop posts  are way more common.  2 - not a good way to start your posting career. if you realize the irony of starting a thread to talk about how many threads are being started, use your brain and dont post the damn thread.  3 - go away.
LOL :roll:
I sense your hostility is born out of frustration. Frustration that you are coming off badly. Unnecassarily negative in the first instance (your first post) , thoroughly geeky (criteria for flaming)  in the second instance and aggressive (censored dolt)  in the third.  Apparently this is your turf and I am out of my depth. Let me offer an olive branch.  I call it quits if you do. I dont wanna take on a big hitter in an argument over nothing. I dont want to alienate myself against such luminary posters as Justblaze and you good self. I just wanna get on.peace?
dude, seriously, wtf?my criteria for flaming is that you have to be mentally retarded. you fit the bill, as do most of the people that post on general.i guess it is geeky to only flame the dumb ones. *shrugs*
I think you are ignorant. Tell you what fella... what is your username and what levels u play on Party? I will look you up some time and we play some poker? Hows about that? Not a challenge, not saying I will wipe up, just saying I will look you up some time. Deal?
5-10 LHE on partypoker, username is foldequity/justblaze112/smellmuth. I play 5-8 hours a day, come find me. You can also find me playing low stakes rebuys, $36+3 satellites, and large buy in limit tournies on stars as smellmuth.
a couple a months ago you were a micro limit wanna bequick transformation to "high buy in" tourneys (LMFAO)keep flaming the new posters though, good jobmommy tuck you in yet?
I also think poker is a game to be worked at and you should not aim for some get rich quick, no brain approach to poker like this.  You understand the entire point of it was to prove how easy it is to beat most NL games, right?The entire point is to demonstrate that beating NL games means absolutely nothing in terms of playing NL well, because the games are so stunningly easy to beat.  If you're "working at poker" and not doing as well as 30 word mechanical system, something's wrong.That's all.Good luck.
If its so easy, why do you mostly play limit?
I don't have the energy or the spare time to read this whole thread, but I just want to say that I refuse to vote in your bogus poll because it simply doesn't have enough options.  Here's the thing, though I have yet to try it, I'm sure that Smash's strategy is an easy, albeit mind-numbingly boring, way to beat most low stakes online NL cash games.  Which is proof that beating online NL is very easy.  That said, who really gives a censored.  Use it, don't use it, debate it til you're blue in the face.  If you really want to get good at poker and be able to beat good players one day, you'll have to learn to do something other than the Smash strategy, if you just want to make money playing online NL, then Smash's strategy is probably the best way to go.  Either way, I think your poll and your post is completely pointless.  It's one more thread on the subject that won't prove anything and I'm sure has already developed into an argument.
Hmm.. My life seems to be missing something. The fact that this dude refused to vote in my poll has left me with an unfillable void in my life. At least he was good enough to write a 14 line argument as to why he refused to vote in my poll. Although I can't help but feel someone with a purpose or a point to their life would have just ignored the entire post.