Well as you can see from my heading i hate fukcing hurricanes i havent had power since thursday because of hurricane Katrina and it doesnt look like i will be getting any power untill Tuesday at the earliest. Lucky for me my office has power so i guess ill be camping out here for the next few days. Anyways when my power went out on Thursday i was registered for a SNG on Full Tilt but it hadnt started yet do you guys know if there is any way i would be able to get my money back. Hope everyone else in the South Florida area came out safe incase you guys read this.

Well as you can see from my heading i hate fukcing hurricanes i havent had power since thursday because of hurricane Katrina and it doesnt look like i will be getting any power untill Tuesday at the earliest. Lucky for me my office has power so i guess ill be camping out here for the next few days. Anyways when my power went out on Thursday i was registered for a SNG on Full Tilt but it hadnt started yet do you guys know if there is any way i would be able to get my money back. Hope everyone else in the South Florida area came out safe incase you guys read this.
How can you hate hurricanes! They are so much fun!!!Without hurricanes, the world would be so lame.sw

You knew the hurricane was coming for like 4 days. I know, see my address. I wasn't stupid enough to register for a tourney. Chalk it up to being a dumbass. Lesson learned.

You knew the hurricane was coming for like 4 days. I know, see my address. I wasn't stupid enough to register for a tourney. Chalk it up to being a dumbass. Lesson learned.
lets make out
If you look like your avatar I am in.