Anyone who watched the latest Poker updates episode (now poker TV network, ? which is trading on the market) saw the section with the question "would you give up sex for a year, for a big poker win?"like half the people had to think twice. some even said No.dear god people. i went the first 16 1/2 years of my life without it!. and sicne then, have had numerous monthly spans. and these people wouldnt give it up for 1 year for millions and a title?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, they didn't say THE big poker win... just A big win.So you agree and then you end up winning some marginally noticed tourney and bank maybe a mil... and then spend half of it on hookers over the next year....tough call.what am I talking about... No it's not. Give me the hookers.

Anyone who watched the latest Poker updates episode (now poker TV network,  ? which is trading on the market)  saw the section with the question "would you give up sex for a year, for a big poker win?"like half the people had to think twice. some even said No.dear god people. i went the first 16 1/2 years of my life without it!.  and sicne then, have had numerous monthly spans.   and these people wouldnt give it up for 1 year for millions and a title?
I'd probably spend the million on hand lotion and ky jelly and adult site subscriptions.
Anyone who watched the latest Poker updates episode (now poker TV network,  ? which is trading on the market)  saw the section with the question "would you give up sex for a year, for a big poker win?"like half the people had to think twice. some even said No.dear god people. i went the first 16 1/2 years of my life without it!.  and sicne then, have had numerous monthly spans.   and these people wouldnt give it up for 1 year for millions and a title?
I'd probably spend the million on hand lotion and ky jelly and adult site subscriptions.
That's funny, I'm already spending my millions on such fare.

i think a more interesting question is have you ever given up sex 1 night because of poker. I can remember one time my wife gave me the ole "why dont you come on to bed sweety" as she patted the empty spot in the bed right next to her while giving me 'the look'me: "ill be right there, im 7 away from the money in this MTT"actually i think i may have been deprived for more then 1 night after that one.

i think a more interesting question is have you ever given up sex 1 night because of poker.  I can remember one time my wife gave me the ole "why dont you come on to bed sweety" as she patted the empty spot in the bed right next to her while giving me 'the look'me: "ill be right there, im 7 away from the money in this MTT"actually i think i may have been deprived for more then 1 night after that one.
:club:
i think a more interesting question is have you ever given up sex 1 night because of poker.  I can remember one time my wife gave me the ole "why dont you come on to bed sweety" as she patted the empty spot in the bed right next to her while giving me 'the look'me: "ill be right there, im 7 away from the money in this MTT"actually i think i may have been deprived for more then 1 night after that one.
Haha... remember, there'll be other MTTs. There might not be another wife. Take care of that woman before you force me to! :club:
Yeah that may have cost you a year. Hope you won that tourney
pfff.. haha. thats nothing. you're married.I have you beat. turned down a hot 20 year old at 3am 1 time cuz we all went back from the bar and a poker game broke out. *i'm an idiot
pfff.. haha. thats nothing. you're married.I have you beat. turned down a hot 20 year old at 3am 1 time cuz we all went back from the bar and a poker game broke out. *i'm an idiot
OMG!But seriously, Royal, I admire your dedication to the game. I most certainly would not have been so strong in the Force! :club:

Ok. well i'l lay it out for you.I once had a job at a ski resort as a snowboard technition while i was in school.That gave me a whole open window of young good looking girls to meet. many of which are local girls.and in turn, now i see them at the bars etc.. and u get the idea. anyways. the original story was because it was a big money game and everyone wanted me to play and well... i looked at it like. "i can get sex tomorrow" but i doubt i'l play poker tomorrow* again. i'm an idiot

Maybe they should have poker tourneys where the top prize is sex.  This would be a big hit in the online community.
wheres that guy at that was trying to pitch the poker reality show yesterday? i think you may be onto something here.
That's negative reverse implied odds if I've ever seen them :club:

Back in June, when I won the $32,000 for coming 3rd in that PartyPoker 350k guaranteed, my girl stayed up and watched me play until well past midnight, then gave me everything I asked for. And I ask for some really weird sh.it after I've been playing that long and I'm that tired. She was awesome, until she said she wanted 50% for moral support. I told her to suck my dic.k, again.

That's what I like about online poker...if you see me on away it's pretty easy to guess what I'm doing.
fuck... i havent gotten laid in like 8 months anyways, so id take 10,000
this is the saddest thing i think i have ever heard. but yeah, i've turned it down because i wanted to play. i think i would take first in the the main event to give up a year, but i don't think i could actually make it. do BJs count?