Earlier in the week somone posted this dude's site in the middle of a thread.....whoever it was....Thank you. I am laughing my freakin $%^&* off. Is this guy for real? Anyway...whoever made the post, thank you.

I'll give speedz99 credit for that one. I posted an allusion to the "Absinthe Donuts Story" along with huge props for knowing about the hilarity that is that website. What's your favorite one so far?

Yea hes really funny I have his book and I was reading it in class I laughed so hard my nose started bleedingbut I doubt all those stories are real

I don't remember which one it was in, but the when he talked about punching that chick right in the vagina while she was doing a keg stand almost killed me. I literally fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard.

It's funny cause it's true! lolFrom: Most Disturbing Conversation Ever.Having cut my clubbing teeth in South Beach at clubs like Twist and Swirl, I am used to hanging out around gay guys, and thus am completely comfortable around them, but this was a totally different experience. In South Beach, the coolest clubs are the "gay clubs," but it's usually pretty obvious who is gay and who is not. The gay guys are flamboyant and entertaining, real thin, drink bright colored drinks, and wear dazzling, shiny clothes. The straight guys wear tight shirts and hang out in packs, waiting for opportunities to hit on the numerous hot girls that go to those clubs "just to dance."Not in Chicago. In Chicago, the gay guys look and act just like straight guys, except they accessorize and dress better. And suck dick.This is hilarious though, because I know the club he talks about in this one... and have actually had similar experiences as him with some gay friends as well. Well, without the whole transexual conversation, but the other parts, lol.

A local Radio Station here in Atlanta has him one once a month.  He is in works to have a movie made after his book.  Tell me Vince Vaughan would be the perfect fit.
Swingers Vince would be perfect, but old Vince...I don't think so.