party poker question

Buddy of mine just downloaded PP fromthe .com site not the .net site. He is saying that the play money tables are not showing up.....is he blind? If you download from the .com do they not show you the free tables?I didnt think there was a difference between the .com vs the .net site.

Buddy of mine just downloaded PP fromthe .com site not the .net site. He is saying that the play money tables are not showing up.....is he blind? If you download from the .com do they not show you the free tables?I didnt think there was a difference between the .com vs the .net site.
The .net is the play money site. The .com is the real money site. That's the way the companies are going because you can't advertise real money sites, but if it's a free money site, you can advertise it all day long. If you see all the commercials on tv, they are .net. Pokerstars.net, Fulltiltpoker.net, partypoker.net... etc. Just a way to get their name out better.

I don't know off the top of my head being at work and all, but I'm pretty sure there is an option somewhere that says "hide play money tables" If it is unclicked, then the play money stuff will show up. But like I said, I can't look at it to confirm it.