you're all just jealous of druff. stop the posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BIGGEST HOMOS ON THIS THREAD1. ROYAL TOUR2. RON MEXICAN3. IVEYFAN4. censored5.ALF13
Yaaay!!.. I made number 1.so seriously. again., i'm bumped from number 2 , a few days ago to number 1. .this is soo awesome.But what is censored?..
You are reaching JFarrell status.  Even before this post.  And no joke.
reach 5k posts :-)
Eat shit and die. You are a fuckin' idiot. I hope you're not over 15, or it'll be even worse.
Eat feces and die.....yet you are calling him a child. This is for you, custom, and all others who continually tell people to "go die" or "kill yourself please" in their posts.You lose all claim to the high ground if you write this. All claim. Like, you cant berate people for calling druff's girlfriend ugly by calling them immature cretins if you often tell people in your posts to go die. (this means you custom)Well I guess you can if you want....but it will be hypocrisy I tell you, blatant hypocrisy.
BIGGEST HOMOS ON THIS THREAD1. ROYAL TOUR2. RON MEXICAN3. IVEYFAN4. censored5.ALF13
wtf?????????????im number 3??? i was hoping for at least number 2...i have a lot of catching up to do...who needs a bj???
Yaaay!!.. I made number 1.so seriously. again., i'm bumped from number 2 , a few days ago to number 1. .this is soo awesome.But what is censored?..
and who the hell is ron mexican? :eh: congrats on #1 royal :clap:
wtf?????????????im number 3??? i was hoping for at least number 2...i have a lot of catching up to do...who needs a bj???
well., i'm not sure who this ron mexican fellow is, but if he's anything like Ron mexico. i'm sure he's killer in the sac.so miht i suggest Ivey. the hell with bj's. dive right in and toss a few salads
well., i'm not sure who this ron mexican fellow is, but if he's anything like Ron mexico. i'm sure he's killer in the sac.so miht i suggest Ivey. the hell with bj's. dive right in and toss a few salads
those damn mexican are taking all out jobs, i was supposed to be number 1
those damn mexican are taking all our jobs, i was supposed to be number 1
I'm just jealous of her giant titties.
i'm jealous of the shorts that guy is wearing. look at those.. their like board shorts but halfthe price cuz they are regular mens shorts.damn
I wonder where that guy would shop, his proportions are larger than the average kid, and he probably gets sick of wearing Spiderman and Spongebob Squarepants shirts all the time.
i'm jealous of the shorts that guy is wearing. look at those.. their like board shorts but halfthe price cuz they are regular mens shorts.damn
I wonder where that guy would shop, his proportions are larger than the average kid, and he probably gets sick of wearing Spiderman and Spongebob Squarepants shirts all the time.
the husky midget section.....duh.....
big doesnt always equal better..at least thats what i have been trying to convince the women that i slept with...... :?
PFFT. How do you think you will get up on the homo-erotic list if you just FESSED up that you SLEPT WITH A WOMAN~!!!
big doesnt always equal better..at least thats what i have been trying to convince the women that i slept with...... :?
PFFT. How do you think you will get up on the homo-erotic list if you just FESSED up that you SLEPT WITH A WOMAN~!!!
umm did i say woman?? i meant clay aiken..oh wait same thing ..i meant james vander beek...
I tell my girlfriend all the time that God gave boobs to fat girls so they would have SOMETHING.
that reminds me ...doesnt it suck when fat girls are mean....?? like how can you be fat and mean?? doesnt make sense....
umm did i say woman?? i meant clay aiken..oh wait same thing ..i meant james vander beek...
baaahahahhahahhah
Actually my guy friend gave me this for my birthday. I DO have a decent sized rack though, for a midget.a425.gif
meh.. a great ass is only great when the rest of the body is nice too.You cant just be all ass. comon.,