august 31st negreanu open main event

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to AK33 for the winand a special congrats to Renae for taking second and dominating a lot of the final table!
Renea played really well. She practically had me when we both flopped trip sevens. The two face cards on the turn and river had us split but if we didn't she would have had 80% of the chips. She gave me fits for sure, in the end the cards just went my way. Congrats to everyone that made the top nine. Good luck in the next round of tournaments, see ya at the table. :club:

OK the leaderboard has been updated and officially ended for this tournament period.I will introduce a new leaderboard website later this week.The top 9 did not change after this last tournament although the order did slightly. AK33 had a nice first place finish in this weeks tournament and moved into 2nd overall.Congratulations to the following winners which will receive an autographed Daniel Negreanu T-Shirt and Hat:1st) poguemahone12nd) AK333rd) scottrude4th) chrisrw1095th) MVTh6th) Shrivey7th) Blinkster8th) MDBlakers9th) dna4everPlease send me a private message with your name, address, and shirt size. Again congratulations! We had a total of 314 unique individuals play during this leaderboard period. The full points standings can be found at http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/points.html

Wow, close finish at the end there. if I woulda known I could have signed up for one of the weeks I didn't make it and let myself get blinded out and probably made enough to take that top spot. Or if I hadn't donked off my chip lead two weeks ago that woulda helped too. HehAnyway, great time, thanks for organizing DNA. I can't promise anything, but if I get some time maybe I can write an application to help with the leaderboard stuff, I can only imagine the fields will be getting bigger from here on out.

Anyway, great time, thanks for organizing DNA. I can't promise anything, but if I get some time maybe I can write an application to help with the leaderboard stuff, I can only imagine the fields will be getting bigger from here on out.
Yea that would be good, Currently I'm updating manually in excel and its a pain in the buttocks, takes about an hour every week. Some sort of database will make things simpler and eliminate the human error elimate.
Anyway, great time, thanks for organizing DNA. I can't promise anything, but if I get some time maybe I can write an application to help with the leaderboard stuff, I can only imagine the fields will be getting bigger from here on out.
Yea that would be good, Currently I'm updating manually in excel and its a pain in the buttocks, takes about an hour every week. Some sort of database will make things simpler and eliminate the human error elimate.
Why would you want to "elimate" the human error? It netted you a t-shirt you cheatin prick. Thanks for doing all that and making it fun DNA. I appreciate it.
congrats to AK33 for the winand a special congrats to Renae for taking second and dominating a lot of the final table!
Renea played really well. She practically had me when we both flopped trip sevens. The two face cards on the turn and river had us split but if we didn't she would have had 80% of the chips. She gave me fits for sure, in the end the cards just went my way. Congrats to everyone that made the top nine. Good luck in the next round of tournaments, see ya at the table. :club:
Thanks guys. It was tough. I'd much prefer it if you'd just roll over and let me have your chips. You guys make me work too hard for it!AK33 and I went back and forth for a long time. In the end, he outplayed me. How could you flop top pair when I'm trying to steal a pot? :D Well done. Congratz to everybody that made the final table and the top 9!
These tournaments really need their own section on the forum, that way they will be easier to find.
I am working on a new leaderboard website. There will be a page where I include the link to each tournament thread I create.
These tournaments really need their own section on the forum, that way they will be easier to find.
I am working on a new leaderboard website. There will be a page where I include the link to each tournament thread I create.
Nice!!!!!Congrats on making the top 9 DNA!!! See you all next wed.
suuuuweeetnow, just get a sticky for the tourneys and we are nails.
I agree with the sticky, but I also think we need to keep the weekly posts in general for the new folks that may never see the stickied threads.edit: I guess I should have read dna's website before posting that.carry on