august 31st negreanu open main event

OK kids, this is the last tournament for this leaderboard period before it resets and new stats will be kept.Remember the top 9 points leaders from this leaderboard period will receive an autographed Daniel Negreanu Fullcontactpoker.com T-Shirt and Hat. Full details on the official prizes can be found in this thread: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=25815You all bumped me down to the bubble this week and theres a good 15 - 20 people who are still in position to break the top 9 with a win or good showing in this last tourny.For now the top 9 (in order) are ....poguemahone1scottrudechrisrw109ShriveyMVThAK33BlinksterMDBlakersdna4everscottrude has already sent me his address to where I can send his shirt and hat lol I have updated the leaderboard stats with the August 24th tournament stats and again all that info can be found on the leaderboard website here: http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/...eaderboard.htmlHere are the details for this weeks tourneyNegreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday August 31st at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 11728413Tourny PW - lastchanceRemember after this tourney we will reset the leaderboard and the business team has upped the prizes for the next set of winners. Top 9 points leaders from all the tournies held Sept 1 - December 31st will get their choice of a Daniel Negreanu autographed chipset, a copy of Stacked with Daniel Negreanu, or an autographed Daniel Negreanu Hockey Jersey!Good luck everyone!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I rocketed up to 14th (from 15th) - at least its moving in the right direction. Eliminated in 10th, on the bubble, yet again. . . Pogue and scottrude have had some great, consistent success in the tournaments.Either of you care to elaborate on your tournament strategy? I'm always looking for tips to improve my tournament game. I still think I'm a bit too tight in the mid part of the tournament when I should be blindstealing a bit more.Oh, and thanks for all the work you've done with the tournament dna!ThanksDev

looks like there is a race for the 9th spot....
Sometimes its best to just KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! :club:
i'm waiting for the new season.and i'm staying with these tourny's like DNA stays in trucker stop glory holes.
registerd. I dont think Im even close to have a shot on top 9 this time.
people who finish in the top 40 of the pokerstars $500K events are barred from the Negreanu Opens, sorry man.

If this is the Main Event, does that mean that there are sattelites to get the $11 to enter, or are there other $2 stud and omaha events prior to this getting underway?

asorewinner said

good work DNA...man 4 events played...44th place...I wish I had started a long time ago....double Farts
i played 2.......10th in money ......35th in pointscouldn't make the schedule enough.watch out next quarter!
asorewinner said
good work DNA...man 4 events played...44th place...I wish I had started a long time ago....double Farts
i played 2.......10th in money ......35th in pointscouldn't make the schedule enough.watch out next quarter!
I've played in 5......9th in money.......22nd in points......of course i didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night either, so if I do, watch out. :wink: