irv gotti plays full tilt

---probably not interesting to people who don't know who Irv is.. he doesn't sing, but he's always in the Music videos, lolI'm young and into hip-hop so I just got a kick out of seeing Irv Gotti playing online at Full Tilt 5/10nl with Paul Wolfe.. I had seen him chat with Ivey a little before but didn't know it was him... Irv is CEO of Murda Inc. (ashanti, ja rule <-- not a big deal anymore b/c of what 50 did to him)ha 5/10 NL... talk about playing within your bankroll, although he did end up going all in with Wolfe in an unraised pot, with kq on a q85 board vs. wolfe q8... guess ivey doesnt help him out that muchsome interesting chat-- basically, him and Phil are tight, they play home games together, namely w/ spiderman.. and other stuff... Paul Wolfe: how's it going irv?Irv Gotti: ok. hanging in therePokerFreek31: nice hitIrv Gotti: hows everything with uPaul Wolfe: u comming ro lAPaul Wolfe: alls goodIrv Gotti: nah. going to miami for vma'sIrv Gotti: was just in la thoIrv Gotti: me and phil went to tobey mcguires game on tuesdayIrv Gotti: last nightPaul Wolfe: RIGHT DOWN THE STREETPaul Wolfe: how did ya do there?Irv Gotti: u was right downt the street?Irv Gotti: i won 300. hahaha.Paul Wolfe: west palmIrv Gotti: phil killed em for like 30KPaul Wolfe: niceIrv Gotti: nice game. alot of movie directors and producersIrv Gotti: with cashIrv Gotti: hahahaPaul Wolfe: nicePaul Wolfe: the juiceIrv Gotti: i think they only let phil play because he said i was comingPaul Wolfe: lolPaul Wolfe: the games in boca are pretty good Irv Gotti: hey paul. my computer just froze. who won that last Irv Gotti: computer just went down on that 10 8 handIrv Gotti: i had 10 8Irv Gotti: hahahahaPaul Wolfe: damnPaul Wolfe: i hit a straight on that handPaul Wolfe: i would have taken your moneyPaul Wolfe: i had 79 on that 10 8 flopIrv Gotti: u seriousbig lick 6969: how do you know what you would have hit?Paul Wolfe: and hit a jackIrv Gotti: hahahaha. great for mePaul Wolfe: trueIrv Gotti: i was gonna slow play it tooPaul Wolfe: hmm 832 would have moved this wayPaul Wolfe: u going to play any poker down here this weekend?hillpill: WHAT U HAVEIrv Gotti: nahIrv Gotti: partyingPaul Wolfe: sounds like a better planIrv Gotti: hahahaIrv Gotti: i heard the weather is a lil shaky this weekend thoPaul Wolfe: i would rather be doing taht than playing pokerPaul Wolfe: yeahIrv Gotti: rainyPaul Wolfe: looks like alot of rainPaul Wolfe: kind of blowsPaul Wolfe: bad timingIrv Gotti: thats what i heard. Paul Wolfe: can blow out Paul Wolfe: never know down herePaul Wolfe: south beach right?Irv Gotti: yesPaul Wolfe: nice spotIrv Gotti: yeahPaul Wolfe: if is stays nice its going to be hoppinIrv Gotti: definitely. puff is trying to make it the best weekend possiblyPaul Wolfe: im sure he is going to throw the jamPaul Wolfe: u want to raise me like that ?Paul Wolfe: damn and the ove callIrv Gotti: hahahaPaul Wolfe: lets gambleIrv Gotti: u got a set paul?Irv Gotti: hahahahaIrv Gotti: nhPaul Wolfe: sorry cuzIrv Gotti: all good. wish i did it to you. hahahPaul Wolfe: i bet it hardPaul Wolfe: i hear thatIrv Gotti: haPaul Wolfe: damn what and ugly riverPaul Wolfe: ia phil givin ya any lessons?Irv Gotti: hell yeahPaul Wolfe: lolIrv Gotti: but i have to incorporate it into my own styleScott B 077: phil??Irv Gotti: i cant play like himPaul Wolfe: has he told ya how to beat me yet???Irv Gotti: when i try. i loseIrv Gotti: hahahaha. nahPaul Wolfe: lolIrv Gotti: he gives me tips on how to bet. how much. when to bet. what hands to play.Paul Wolfe: rightonIrv Gotti: we had fun last night with tobey Irv Gotti: he crushed spiderman for a 30K potIrv Gotti: tobey was sick.Scott B 077: phil who??Paul Wolfe: lolIrv Gotti: hahahahahaPaul Wolfe: and my money isnt greenbPaul Wolfe: greenIrv Gotti: tobey is a good player tooIrv Gotti: nice guy alsoPaul Wolfe: yeah he can play the gameIrv Gotti: some of the other movie people were giving it away tho. hahahaPaul Wolfe: i hear yaPaul Wolfe: we have some games with some nfl playersiceman5: who?Irv Gotti: nicePaul Wolfe: everyone is playing in florida nowPaul Wolfe: not for me to sayiceman5: I guess its not legal thererazorbacker: what kind of stakes?Paul Wolfe: just for funPaul Wolfe: loliceman5: lolPaul Wolfe: we give it all back at the end of the night

haha Suge knight playing poker lmao. I sure wouldnt play him, prob shoot my ass after i take his chips, and knowing me i would prob be smack him after too...either way im dead. i can see him now, his fat ass in his bright red , piss on him and taint it.

tell you what..when Suge Knight starts to chat, then i might watch.
Speaking of Suge Knight and poker, check out moneymakergaming.comFor some reason that I haven't been able to figure out yet, they are selling Death Row Records poker chips. They have like 3 different colors with the Death Row logo and then 3 chips with pictures of Suge, Suge & 2Pac and one with just 2Pac. At $5 a pop, I'm gonna be a broke man pretty soon.
Suge Knight at your table = bad table selection
I have always reguarded "conditioning" as a joke, although in the case that one would ever play with Suge Knight in a game, it MIGHT not be a bad idea.