ivey vs. spirit rock again

When is one of them going to get tired of playing one another? I bet the house is making the most money.

When is one of them going to get tired of playing one another? I bet the house is making the most money.
why would ivey get tired of prahlad giving him tens of thousands of dollars every day?
How rich is this guy prahlad then?
why would ivey get tired of prahlad giving him tens of thousands of dollars every day?
How rich is this guy prahlad then?
from what smash says he has won millionssssssssss
The rake at ultimate bet fot their game is .50 per game. Those 2 along a couple of others were playing on the $50/100 blind nlhe table (Fortenza) earlier.Mahatma is still playing now, Joe Buttons has left the game.

On both of the 50/100 NLHE tables button vs. Mahatma. Too bad I cant get on the table b/c UB only allows 200 observers. Anyone watching wanna give us updates???Thanks

looks like prahlad did aiiiiiiiiight on FT
yeah now hes only down 75k.
uhoh, iveys back
I don't know how much Friedman dropped to Ivey earlier, but he pretty much broke Ivey on both FT tables. He's sitting with about $92K right now and awaiting his next victim. If the rumors of earlier losses are true, then Rock may just be about even. ;)The battle may still be raging elsewhere, though -- UB, etc..

I would say that Phil is in a much better spot than Prahlad. I would assume that Phil is playing because it's good for Full Tilt, and he's pretty confident in his game. His only disadvantage is that he's playing online. It's Prahlad who is making the mistake in my opinion. He can find much better spots on UB for the same stakes.

i have been watching MAHATMA play for sometime on UB and i will say the guy is one hell of a player, i would have little doubt that the guy has made well over 2mil playing there (profit).he is UB's finest shark !!!