I was recently playing on Party Poker and someone (watching the tournament) wrote a message in the chat box,,,that read something like this: "Tired of losing online poker? Why not increase your odds like many others..totally legal....etc...." and then it listed a website. After checking out this website I discovered they were selling/marketing a piece of software that apparently allows one who is using it to see everyone's pocket cards at a table, thus giving them the ability to know what everyone has and to fold/bet/call with an incredible advantage. What I wanted to know was wether this was some scam or if it truly is a legitimate and/or illegal peice of software that can be purchased and is being used by many players in the online world of poker. Please give me your feedback if you've heard and/or know of any such software. Thanks!

You should buy it. Everyone here already knows about this program and uses it everyday. This is why none of us have to work.It only works on Party and Party skins. It will be banned soon, so you better get it quick.I have never lost a hand using this program.FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry, No program exists that I know of. If one did exist, why would anyone sell it?I can't stand that Party Poker allows advertisments on there chat screens. I am sure that user has been banned.You should have emailed Party poker support with the hand #, so they could read the chat advertisment, and asked them about it.Then post there reply here.I would be marginally curious about what they would have to say about it.

Then why the hell did you say it exists in your first post?
come on......do you really have to ask?? I should have continued to play it out. You should be reading the strat section instead of posting anyway. It's the best part of this forum aside from DN's blog.

Well I dont claim to be the best poker player and I do read a lot on strategy, but this so called software website seemed pretty legitamate. So I emailed them to get more info and to test their credibilty etc. I only recieved an automated response, and their website has been temp. closed for the last few weeks. So yes, I do think it was a scam, but I would really like to find out with certainty wether that software really exists or any software similar. Untill I find out with certainty, I will not play any poker online. Anyways, thanks for your input and if you have any more input on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.JK

Then why the hell did you say it exists in your first post?
Dude, have you ever heard of sarcasm?

"Duhh......nah I havn't heard of sarcasm"....hence the point!....but yeh, I am a little gullable on this topic because if it were true it wouldn't be a surprise that (whatever his name was) is keeping it from me because he uses it and benifits from it!!....just as I would do if I used it etc.,,,,so I guess it probably doesn't exist and even if it did I probably wont find out here!

"Duhh......nah I havn't heard of sarcasm"....hence the point!....but yeh, I am a little gullable on this topic because if it were true it wouldn't be a surprise that (whatever his name was) is keeping it from me because he uses it and benifits from it!!....just as I would do if I used it etc.,,,,so I guess it probably doesn't exist and even if it did I probably wont find out here!
I will apologise for all of our sarcasm but you have to understand that we see post like these from new guys two or three times a week and we just get a little tired of it.

Then I would suggest you ignore them as opposed to being arrogant about them...Anyways I find it amusing how some of you take an online forum so seriously as if it were your only source of communication with the world!

Posting on Forums 101Here is a hint, when you join a new forum do a search about topics you have questions about before starting a new topic. And if you won't accept my apology then fuck you nubie. Shut up and go to another forum.

I did an expose on it at my blog and my poker group last May. go tohttp://groups.msn.com/pokernation or to http://mypokerroom.blogspot.com to read my article and to readfor free the complete text of what they sell for 59.95 at xray poker tool, no-rules-poker, pokerfraudexsposed, cardcounting or whatever name they are using now, it's all the same scam.