bored at work thread of the day

The funniest movie many of you have never seen:BowfingerWatch it when you can.
Oh my lord! I thought it was awful! Well, to each their own. All I can say is that Steve Martin is a great comedic actor, but he can't write a movie to save his life! Did you ever see "Mixed Nuts"? I rest my case. :club:
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guilty little secret.  I love You've Got Mail and Princess Diaries
got dragged to see that one...fell asleep in the theater...woke up to "somewhere over the rainbow" and had no idea what was going on
Ok, in Bowfinger there is a ton of really dry humor behind the dumb humor.  If you didn't think the movie was funny, you obviously didn't get it.Try watching it again.
Oh, I caught all of the humor, just thought it was a lousy movie. I own it in fact because I got it for $2 and I thought it might be good. I think it just missed totally. To each their own opinion of course, but I think it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
1. Drumline2. Newsies3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days4. Alfie
Tweeds, we share a city, almost. You have to be female right?
Drumline?/. awww man. that sucked.rudy! way better. Radio. way better.Forest Gump. great flic.Ronny.. Not another teen movie! awesome choice!. I also am a big fan of national lampoons vacation videos. Old sanler flicsand my favorite movie of all time. is Old school. but thats not out of the norm.

Starship Trooperssequal really was bad, especially when they brought back to life the female commander and made her a butch marine. Her last name was the same as the producer so that may have something to do with it.

I'll give you my complete rundown then:Big Trouble in Little ChinaCareer Opportunities- this is top ten material hereSay AnythingBreakfeast ClubSchool of Rock- Jack Black killsGood Will HuntingBraveheart- music gets me for reasons I won't stateThe rest are too mainstreamMovies that made me cry BraveheartLife is a House - watched it in a fragile state, last half hour killed mesome other I can't think of. I'll get back to you. :cry:

Guest Anonymous

here it goes ........... jackie brown"ak47 when you absolutely posatively have to kill every mother f'er in the room ... accept no substitute"matt :club:

I'll give you my complete rundown then:Big Trouble in Little ChinaCareer Opportunities-  this is top ten material hereSay AnythingBreakfeast ClubSchool of Rock-  Jack Black killsGood Will HuntingBraveheart-  music gets me for reasons I won't stateThe rest are too mainstreamMovies that made me cry  BraveheartLife is a House  - watched it in a fragile state, last half hour killed mesome other I can't think of.  I'll get back to you. :cry:
movies that made me cry:armageddonfield of dreams (ya shut up)hold me ron