Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 8 handed) converterPreflop: econ_tim is MP1 with J:heart:, K:heart:. 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 9:spade:, J:spade:, 8:club: (3 players)BB checks, econ_tim bets, MP2 calls, BB folds.Turn: (4.25 BB) T:spade: (2 players)econ_tim ?I know we normally continue betting TP when a scare card comes, but what about this?

Own the T :club: . Fucking own it. It's your damn card. You bet that good. It didn't hurt your hand. It helped it. You had QQ this whole time, you did.Claim that card in the name of econ_tim.Right up until he says it's his, then let him have it.You never wanted it that badly anyway.

Own the T :club: . Fucking own it. It's your damn card. You bet that good. It didn't hurt your hand. It helped it. You had QQ this whole time, you did.
Lol.OK. I bet the turn and he calls.River is a blank. I bet, he raises, I ... ?

I give up on the turn and check/fold.I like the bet/fold to a raise line if you're in position and he checks to you. Don't put another bet in this pot. Period.The pot is not that big and there is a very good chance you do not have the best hand. Lot of scary river cards too.-Travis

Anything that includes a 7 has you beat. Anything that includes a Q has you beat. Anything that includes two cards in between 7 and Q has you beat. Plus the flush.That leaves you with a very narrow range of hands that you actually can beat. The only thing i can imagine him cold calling with that you have beat is AK and a small pocket pair, unless you give his call no respect at all.Other possible hands that you beat: 8/5, 10/2, 5/6o !!!!!

I give up on the turn and check/fold.I like the bet/fold to a raise line if you're in position and he checks to you. Don't put another bet in this pot. Period.The pot is not that big and there is a very good chance you do not have the best hand. Lot of scary river cards too.-Travis
Love your avatar!I donked this hand up and bet called the river, but at least I got to see his straight flush!
fold....i would actually consider check/calling that river.
chris, do you really think that TP2K is anywhere close to being good here after he calls our bet on the turn