a bit of a different perspective on druff...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This sagacious observation needs more attention.

As far as his girlfriend goes, she may not be 110 pounds, but she looked fine to me. In fact I commented to my buddy watching about a certain feature of hers that we all noticed, and my comments were far from negativeYea she had big t!ts, she also had a big chin, big arms, and a big stomach. So anyway Druff, if you read this, which I'm sure you will soon, please don't let this drivel get you down. I respected your play, I respected the guts it took to try and entertain us, and I think that most of the people here criticizing you are likely sad sacks who all of us would laugh at if we knew their life story. Stop kissing so much @ss, it's pretty sickening.By the way, I didn't respect your "guts" or your girls gut.

what a bunch of ****ing douchebags... looshe... you're in CT.. wanna meet so I can knock your teeth out? Then I can make fun of how funny you looked with your jaw broken?

what a bunch of censored douchebags... looshe... you're in CT.. wanna meet so I can knock your teeth out? Then I can make fun of how funny you looked with your jaw broken?I could drive down.Allthough watching another man wet himself allways makes me feel kind of guilty.Good luck.

what a bunch of censored douchebags... looshe... you're in CT.. wanna meet so I can knock your teeth out? Then I can make fun of how funny you looked with your jaw broken?
I'd be more then willing to meet you in NYC and see if you try to punch me out, in fact, it'd probably be very funny to see you try that on me. I'm in Jersey right now, so when should we meet in NYC, I'd be glad for you to try to break my jaw, and then we'll see what happens after that
Let's flap our gums some more, guys.  There's not enough of that on this site.
of course not, I always like waving my dick, it feels good in my hands. Its just that if that guy wants to issue a fight challenge, I feel that I'd have no problem in taking him up on it if he wants to meet me half way, he probably didn't expect someone to respond to his challenge, but I've been in my share of fist fights and have very few scars to show for it
Let's flap our gums some more, guys.  There's not enough of that on this site.
of course not, I always like waving my dick, it feels good in my hands. Its just that if that guy wants to issue a fight challenge, I feel that I'd have no problem in taking him up on it if he wants to meet me half way, he probably didn't expect someone to respond to his challenge, but I've been in my share of fist fights and have very few scars to show for it
But....how's that wheelchair working out for you?
first of all censored I wasn't talking to you... secondly, I have plenty of scars.. most of them on my hands. Mind your own business.
I have gunpowder residue on my hands.I win.
spademan that's not the only residue you have on your hands..
these two posts are eerily similar in writing style
This sagacious observation needs more attention.
im cant believe more people havent said anything about thisthe writings seem to be very similar
blah blah blah.As far as your boy, I don't believe he was trying to be entertaining to spice up the live broadcast. I think that is who he is. Just the smug way he tossed in his bets and talked some junk at the table was ridiculous. Then his exit interview was high unintentional comedy, about a 95 on the scale. That and the bullfighter impersonation. Hilarious, in a sad kind of way. Nothing wrong with emotion, but that was over the top. He is not alone in that though.
if you go back to the nwp archives you'll find a post by druff the day after that event ended where he wrote about his experience at the final table. he mentioned from the beginning that espn had asked him to ham it up for the cameras. maybe they only do this for limit events, i wouldn't know. as for the exit interview he has said they only took about 1% of everything he said. i don't find anything wrong with it. for the longest time he was just dan druff to the nwp community, handing out solid strategic advice on a daily basis to anyone who would ask. he had withheld his identity but since he was going to be on tv he let his brothers at nwp finally know who he was. he was interested what the nwp community had to say about him. neverwinpoker.com should be changed to dandruff.com, as neverwin is more like neverthere. druff has his own forum, all the members there respect him as a player and advisor, so it's natural for him to want to see how his degenerate fan base is reacting to his good fortunes.
blah blah blah.As far as your boy, I don't believe he was trying to be entertaining to spice up the live broadcast. I think that is who he is. Just the smug way he tossed in his bets and talked some junk at the table was ridiculous. Then his exit interview was high unintentional comedy, about a 95 on the scale. That and the bullfighter impersonation. Hilarious, in a sad kind of way. Nothing wrong with emotion, but that was over the top. He is not alone in that though.
if you go back to the nwp archives you'll find a post by druff the day after that event ended where he wrote about his experience at the final table. he mentioned from the beginning that espn had asked him to ham it up for the cameras. maybe they only do this for limit events, i wouldn't know. as for the exit interview he has said they only took about 1% of everything he said. i don't find anything wrong with it. for the longest time he was just dan druff to the nwp community, handing out solid strategic advice on a daily basis to anyone who would ask. he had withheld his identity but since he was going to be on tv he let his brothers at nwp finally know who he was. he was interested what the nwp community had to say about him. neverwinpoker.com should be changed to dandruff.com, as neverwin is more like neverthere. druff has his own forum, all the members there respect him as a player and advisor, so it's natural for him to want to see how his degenerate fan base is reacting to his good fortunes.
are u seriously defending rainman here?? lock him up in a basement with a laptop and he will be fine..when he has to deal with actual humans is where his problems start...i kept waiting for him to snap and shoot everybody at the table.....
are u seriously defending rainman here?? lock him up in a basement with a laptop and he will be fine..when he has to deal with actual humans is where his problems start...i kept waiting for him to snap and shoot everybody at the table.....
you're incorrect in thinking this way. the secret service does not harm others, they protect them.seriously though, he did look like your typical angry white man when the cards didn't flop his way.

so you dont think he looked awkard as hell when having to interact with ppl..?? im not saying he's not a good poker player, he obviously is, he just made a fool out of himself and he's upset that he's being called on it..paul phillips has a thread on it on his blog as well...rather than run from this he needs to stand up and say "yes, im on zoloft and im a nerd and i hate ppl"..i for one would respect him more for it..just be careful of him in post offiices...

you're incorrect in thinking this way. the secret service does not harm others, they protect them.seriously though, he did look like your typical angry white man when the cards didn't flop his way.
who the fuck cares how he acted during his game.I just think its funny that he had to go on a rant and explain how espn did this and told himto do that..Give me a break., I' have yet to see DN portrayed as a fool.. and you know why?.. cuz he isnt. He talks smack, and brings a lot of action to the table, yet they have no ridiculous coverage on him, and thus, cannot make him look like a douche., Which is exactly what happend to your friend dandouche
so you dont think he looked awkard as hell when having to interact with ppl..?? im not saying he's not a good poker player, he obviously is, he just made a fool out of himself and he's upset that he's being called on it..paul phillips has a thread on it on his blog as well...rather than run from this he needs to stand up and say "yes, im on zoloft and im a nerd and i hate ppl"..i for one would respect him more for it..just be careful of him in post offiices...
speaking of zoloft...........paul phillips, a perfect example of a someone who's never made a fool of himself on tv, whether he actually made the final table or was just getting blitzed on the rail. not saying i don't love watching paul. which brings me to this question, would the limit final table have been more entertaining to watch had todd acted as boisterous as say a can hua? obviously his antics gave us internet donks something to talk about.
speaking of zoloft...........paul phillips, a perfect example of a someone who's never made a fool of himself on tv, whether he actually made the final table or was just getting blitzed on the rail. not saying i don't love watching paul. which brings me to this question, would the limit final table have been more entertaining to watch had todd acted as boisterous as say a can hua? obviously his antics gave us internet donks something to talk about.
paul actually TRYS to be funny....druff was funny without trying to be.. it was like the scene in the movie " cant buy me love" where the nerd trys to act cool ...it didnt work..he came off mildly retarded...as far as having something to talk about, id much rather talk about how great so and so played than to discuss how much druff acted like a special ed drop out...saved by the bell never asked screech to carry the whole show , why would espn want druff to carry this one....
paul actually TRYS to be funny....druff was funny without trying to be.. it was like the scene in the movie " cant buy me love" where the nerd trys to act cool ...it didnt work..he came off mildly retarded...as far as having something to talk about' date=' id much rather talk about how great so and so played than to discuss how much druff acted like a special ed drop out...saved by the bell never asked screech to carry the whole show ' date=' why would espn want druff to carry this one....[/quote'']laughing at him not with him, yeah i get it. druff's a good guy though, not everyone can be arthur fonzarelli, or zach morris for that matter. dude you watch abc family, don't you. i was flipping through the channels last night and "can't buy me love" was on that station. just caught the end, had seen it before though. can't remember anything from the movie, but patrick dempsey is a good egg. good saved by the bell reference btw, i completely agree with what you're trying to say. ps when i read your posts i do it in ivey's voice for some reason. i once read an entire poker book with mike sexton's voice in my head. i couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing.