***for royal tour and others***

that reminds me of the time i sparked a batch on a omlette and gave it to Ron Mexico. I just wanted to lick him
Okay..now you have gone to far...I feel like throwing up.Thanks.
No.. you'll know when i go to far.truuust me. P.S.. did you get that douchebag banned. w.e.his name is.. your stalker
that reminds me of the time i sparked a batch on a omlette and gave it to Ron Mexico. I just wanted to lick him
Okay..now you have gone to far...I feel like throwing up.Thanks.
No.. you'll know when i go to far.truuust me. P.S.. did you get that douchebag banned. w.e.his name is.. your stalker
I think so.
I believe I might just eat the corn out of her shit, thanks teneight. :shock:
so in other words. . . You'd use the blood from her tampon as ketchup?
not very original. I prefer to freeze them and eat them like popcicles :club:
so you can savor the taste, all sentimental and shit
I threw up a little in my mouth after reading that. Thanks guys.
thanks a lot dickheads for lack of audio warning.  Nothing like sitting in a quiet cubicle watching what appears to be a very promising Elisha video and then she blurts out "SO DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME OR WHAT!?"  Ole dude in the cubicle next to me goes "Man what the hell are you watching?" and I hear him scoot his chair back to get up.I am the master of closing open internet explorer windows in record speed.
Dude that was the best laugh I had all day. HeadPhones Bro HeadPhones.Oh and BTW I think I learned to Forum Curse FUCK Yeah ... Oh I guess it is not that excitingAs far as the video one word Awesome!!!
Is there a reason this isn't stickied?
Is there a reason this isn't stickied?Is there a reason this isn't stickied?Is there a reason this isn't stickied?Is there a reason this isn't stickied?
ROYAL YOU DID IT....THAT'S THE ONE!!!
  • 3 weeks later...
I believe I might just eat the corn out of her shit, thanks teneight. :shock:
so in other words. . . You'd use the blood from her tampon as ketchup?
not very original. I prefer to freeze them and eat them like popcicles :club:
so you can savor the taste, all sentimental and shit
EXACTLY, finally I find someone that understands me, to bad I'm not gay or I'd probably bang you to.
damnit, I was hoping this was me and you this saturday at a costume party v_humorbug_54f379b040.jpgand after that we go back to my place and you can whack4zb.gifme off onto a images.jpgand eat it
BUMP