***for royal tour and others***

I believe I might just eat the corn out of her shit, thanks teneight. :shock:
so in other words. . . You'd use the blood from her tampon as ketchup?
not very original. I prefer to freeze them and eat them like popcicles :club:
so you can savor the taste, all sentimental and shit
EXACTLY, finally I find someone that understands me, to bad I'm not gay or I'd probably bang you to.
EXACTLY, finally I find someone that understands me, to bad I'm not gay or I'd probably bang you to.
damnit, I was hoping this was me and you this saturday at a costume party v_humorbug_54f379b040.jpgand after that we go back to my place and you can whack4zb.gifme off onto a images.jpgand eat it
damnit, I was hoping this was me and you this saturday at a costume party v_humorbug_54f379b040.jpgand after that we go back to my place and you can whack4zb.gifme off onto a images.jpgand eat it
I wish I had something smart to say, but I'm at a loss for words, I will without a doubt be having sex with you in the shower this morning.
I wish I had something smart to say, but I'm at a loss for words, I will without a doubt be having sex with you in the shower this morning.
abhal7rh.gif
abhal7rh.gif
I think we completely ruined teneights post. but funny

thanks a lot dickheads for lack of audio warning. Nothing like sitting in a quiet cubicle watching what appears to be a very promising Elisha video and then she blurts out "SO DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME OR WHAT!?" Ole dude in the cubicle next to me goes "Man what the hell are you watching?" and I hear him scoot his chair back to get up.I am the master of closing open internet explorer windows in record speed.

thanks a lot dickheads for lack of audio warning. Nothing like sitting in a quiet cubicle watching what appears to be a very promising Elisha video and then she blurts out "SO DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME OR WHAT!?" Ole dude in the cubicle next to me goes "Man what the hell are you watching?" and I hear him scoot his chair back to get up.I am the master of closing open internet explorer windows in record speed.
ROFLMAO.That's FUNNY. I'm glad I don't have audio on my work computer.Oh, And I'd pee in her butt.
Yeah...seriously!!!I almost pissed myself when I read this...Come on guys...not all of the people on this forum are no job having poker playing lazy ass pricks like us....Some people actually have jobs..... :shock:

Teneight. You had me at hello. dear god sir. That man was a genius who ever did the editing.Allin & mb53.. u fuck heads ruined my experience.. but it was damn awesome gay love!.. join me and Ron and Speedz every friday for fun and fornications.DNA.. Baaaahahahahhahhaha.. you're getting fired.

bump *because not only is this thread awesome. but its officially Teneights best post ever!..cudos to him. I'd also like to point out that i'm all wet, and will be cuming in soon.take that howeveer you want

That's the best laugh I've had all week!!! :club:
LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!elisha%20cuthbert20.jpg
baaah. thats old news ALF.. that was a photo shoot from when she did "lucky girl".i have yet to see that movie though. i'll rent it tonight.
I got one of her in the nude sucking on a oscar mayer hot dog too....I guess you are not interested......

Hey theres a Elisha Cuthbert forum. not surehow many members, but i know we could easily commandeer that place.It would quickly turn into a perverted sexual fantasy site with occasional poker topics.

baaah. thats old news ALF.. that was a photo shoot from when she did "lucky girl".i have yet to see that movie though. i'll rent it tonight.
I got one of her in the nude sucking on a oscar mayer hot dog too....I guess you are not interested......
LOL.. if its frozen. i'm very interested!
LOL.. if its frozen. i'm very interested!
Actually...it's a cheese filled hot dog....and a little of the cheese is dribbling off her chin.
that reminds me of the time i sparked a batch on a omlette and gave it to Ron Mexico. I just wanted to lick him
Okay..now you have gone to far...I feel like throwing up.Thanks.