I don't know what to do... is a 100xBB+ swing normal in limit poker??I used to think I could beat the game, and I had steadily built my bankroll and moved up from 5c/10c limit to 50c/$1. After a little downward swing I moved down to 25c/50c to recover, but in the last week I have lost over $60 on a sheer downward swing with only a few winning sessions (and just barely).I don't mean to complain, but I can't take it right now when my AK or AQ rarely hits and my AA and KK repeatedly gets sucked out by Q10 in a five-way pot even though i raised and reraised and played aggressively. and ironically, i just lost a $12 hand when i three-bet it preflop with AKs and got EIGHT CALLERS. that's nine people in PREFLOP to THREE BETS in a TEN-HANDED ring game!!! what's worse is that i had the best hand until the river when two people caught an ace.What do I do?I'm moving back down, probably 10c/20c or 20c/40c for now, but I'm discouraged to say the least. I don't deny that these games are beatable, but I could definitely use some support. Unfortunately I play on Prima Poker and their hand history program is having some difficulty so I can't post any hands or plug it into PokerTracker to find leaks in my game.Anyone else in my boat?

100 bb swings are very normal in limit poker. I recently have had a little swing myself due in large part to heads-up play. I think I'm legimately at fault for about 40 of my 70BB swing, but can atribute 30bb to the bad card and drawout factor. Like I said, I was playing heads up and ran into a awful run of cards like I've rarely seen... I lost 33 BB in less than 10 minutes to give you an idea. That hurts just to write. Then I went on tilt and dumped another 30 trying to make up. Not smart. A lucky player walked away with 60 BB in less than 30 min. Unbelievable. How is that possible I've wondered since?However, anyone who plays regularly realizes that it is part of the game. You just have to keep playing your game, relying on making right decisions. If you're playing with the right bankroll, you should recover just fine.

Post some hands.I don't mean to be a pain, but that's going to be the answer most of the time to questions like this.Post like 50 or 100 in a row, I'll go over all of them for you and let you know if I think you're unlucky or have a problem with your game.You may not like what I have to say, but you know I'll be honest.