dandruff, annoying or really annoying?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the user on here "Smasharoo"... well you sit there and break down that entire post and go in detail and all that censored bout this and that. Well you registered here in Dec 04, and got like 7500 posts in less than a year?? Chrsit my man, there are better things out there than some online poker forum site. Yikes, i almost feel bad for yaYou mean like censored fat chicks that look like a young Kathy Bates and be a stumbling moron on TV?I'm a quadrapalegic. I don't get the oppotunity to leave the house much, so posting here is one of my few social outlets. It sickens me that you'd poke fun at that. Just sickens me. As I sit here hammering the keys with the pencil strapped to my forehead praying for death, all I can think of is what a tiny little person you must be to try to take what little I have away from me.Man, I'm the greatest.Good luck.
Second time Smash made me laugh out loud. Nearly pissed myself on that one.

the funniest thing to me was that he already knew he was going to get ripped on the internet. so of course i checked fcp when i had a chance.but when i saw smash on this thread, i knew i was about to laugh my ass off. good stuff.

Aight guys....being a loyal NWP member I will be the first to admit that Druff was a little tooley on TV tonight. But I've never laughed so hard in my life. When he took the chair cover off and twirled it around. That was some classic stuff.Hi. No.What was some classic stuff, though, was this pathetic little piece of insecure little boy overreaction:http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...iewtopic&t=5228Gee, Todd, thanks for the numbered 7 point outline about how much of a sucker you were for the TV producers. Let me see if I really comprehend the core of what you're posting about: ESPN producers asked everyone to be more animated because it's better for TV, and you, the guy at the table with the charisma of a censored log of elephant shit, took it upon yourself to go hollywood and spice things up for the folks at home.Shockingly, when the ESPN editing crew saw your Nepolian Dynamite impression, they chose to feature hands where you sucked out against the elegant, charismatic Costa because you provided such an excellent foil to his good humored charm.I'll assume they included footage of your vapid cheering section because your girlfiend has huge tits, and that's good for their demographic. I could be wrong about that, though, because I really would have been lost without her insghtfull commentary. When you knocked someone out to bring the table to 4 players and she said "and then there were four..." chilling.The point, Todd, is that no one really gives a fuck. Everyone allready understand that ESPN edits bordcasts for dramatic effect. We also understand that no amount of editing could possibly have changed a fairly normal charming peronsality into the Rainman like Aspergers afflicted charicture you provided.Forgive us if, somehow, we don't buy that you're normally Sean Connery and they edited you into a diametrically opposed state with cunning CGI and taking you out of context. They didn't. You're just not a "people person". That's fine. You play poker for a living. You're not a politican or a newscaster. You're not someone who's life is effected much by public impressions of your personality. Grow the censored up and stop whining about it like a little bitch. The smartest thing you could have done to respond to this would have been to say "Hey, that's me, I'm proud of who I am." Instead you've made this terrible effort to justify your actions when people are atually just making fun of YOU. Not the editing, not what you did because ESPN told you to and you're a sucker, but just YOU.Surely you're used to this by now. I mean, you weren't exactly censored the prom Queen or snorting coke off a model's ass in the years leading up to this, now were you.You should embrace your personality, man. Next year, if you make another TV table, actually WEAR a pocket protector. Get some glasses with tape in the middle. Bring a slide rule right to the table, man. Give the people what they want. Be yourself. Hire an organ grinder with a monkey and then dance with the monkey when you win a hand to a nice polka. fuck what anyone else thinks. Druff and his GF are very nice poeple and should not be made fun of like they have by some of the donks in this forum. I see some of you taking up for him and that is much appriciated by us.Yeah, no one cares. Really. His urine could cure cancer in dying children, it's not going to make him any less charismatic as a TV figure. All in all.....Druff was PWNED by the ESPN editing staff. I think they coulda made it look a lot better if they tried...instead they went with what they thought would be better for the general public to see and maybe boost some ratings.Hi. No. No one can edit that. Sam Farha couldn't have been edited into that. Dave Ulliot couldn't have been edited into that. Etc. Some people are just good on TV and people want to watch them, and some people just make you want to light your eyballs on fire and put the fire out with icepicks. Druff's in the ice pick catagory. Again, this isn't a big deal, because he's not a TV star. Get over it. The guy didn't miss out on any future guest star roles on "The O.C." because ESPN had it in for him, he just sucks on TV.There's no conspiracy. He's just not good at it.Good luck.
This might be right up there in Smash's greatest hits....
I play poker and write for a living. I post here WHILE I play poker.
Well Smash, you are truly a loser. I thought you had some form of humor when I came to this site, but all that has left me now.I can just picture you now.....Sitting at your computer....Same pair of sweat pants on for the past 2 weeks.......pale skin......nose runnin......all alone.Is that your life? It has to be.Anyways, if you play poker for a living then I think you would be a great match sometime. Please let me know what site and what limits you play so I can come and test your skill.And Good Luck with thise whole most frequent poster ever thingy.

Oh how I loved that broadcast.I don't think it could have better portrayed the truth about forum elite types and online players. Big personalities and well put together on their forums behind their screens, big awkward weirdos in real life.Forget how he swung a chair cover around like a retard with a lasso, just imagine him at home , alone and in his underwear doing that and screaming "OWNED" everytime he hits his set online.And talk about a pouty lil baby after a few beats, knocking his chip stacks over into the pot or pushing his cards away in disgust. If this is the new face of poker, these online champs like that.....ew. How about a lil style and personality. No one started watching poker to see pouty lil nerds that think they know everything and are hot shit on the internet.

Well Smash, you are truly a loser. I thought you had some form of humor when I came to this site, but all that has left me now.I can just picture you now.....Sitting at your computer....Same pair of sweat pants on for the past 2 weeks.......pale skin......nose runnin......all alone.Is that your life? It has to be.Anyways, if you play poker for a living then I think you would be a great match sometime. Please let me know what site and what limits you play so I can come and test your skill.And Good Luck with thise whole most frequent poster ever thingy.
It is officially on. The response Smash strives for on his threads. Let me explain how it goes from here. Smash challenges you to 5K heads up. You counter for less. He says it isn't worth his time. You call him a coward and say it is for pride, not money, smash calls you a donkey. You go away forever. The End.
When I am running good online I don't change the t-shirt I play in.Underwear...well that is a different story.
Well i too am a long-time poster on NWP and yes, Todd was a little on the annoying side at times. But its all in good fun, he meant no harm. If any of you have actually talked to him before or asked him any question to improve your poker game and see his response, you would see exactly what i mean. He doesn't mind one bit taking time out of his day to help anyone that asks, i've never even met the guy in person. But im sure he has more class than most out there.And for the user on here "Smasharoo"... well you sit there and break down that entire post and go in detail and all that censored bout this and that. Well you registered here in Dec 04, and got like 7500 posts in less than a year?? Chrsit my man, there are better things out there than some online poker forum site. Yikes, i almost feel bad for ya :?
Smash happens to be the unofficial, Dan Druff-like figure at FCP. He plays a ton of online poker, from what I've gathered. That means plenty of time to throw in posts in between hands/ jerkin off. While he can offer valuable incite in some of his posts, he is mostly an overly critical internet online poster. Does he feel that he could do better, and must belittle Dan just to be satisfyed about himself? He is a bracelet winner afterall smash. I'm noticing all these internet players like Spirit rock, dan druff, and neverwin make cashes/ apparences at the final tables at the WSOP... but not you. Why?David, smash is a star in his own mind :roll:

thats exactly the problem, dandruff was TRYING to be a star rather than a poker player...he has all the charisma of cliff clayven and the t.v presence of dustin diamond which is ok since he plays poker for a living...i just dont get why he acted like he did...embrace your geekdom dandruff its ok to be a nerd as long as you realize it and play off of it...nothing worse that a geek trying to be "the guy"....not everybody can be zach druff..<yes, that was 2 saved by the bell references in 1 thread>

I am not really a fan of smash, although I would like to add, that he would own you in any form of poker at any limit, macon. I would love to watch......BACON

I'm a quadrapalegic. I don't get the oppotunity to leave the house much, so posting here is one of my few social outlets. It sickens me that you'd poke fun at that. Just sickens me. As I sit here hammering the keys with the pencil strapped to my forehead praying for death, all I can think of is what a tiny little person you must be to try to take what little I have away from me.
So, is it a tell when you knock the chips over accidently with your pencil?Ray
(And there is nothing wrong with being a dweeb, accepting it and embracing it can add to a dweebs appeal. I mean, I'm a great looking, charming, MANSEX symbol type with an education and remarkable wit, and I've come to accept that, it's my lot in life, what's the use of fighting it? )
Fixed your post....Ray(Why do I get the feeling my invite to the FCP Arizona outing is getting revoked....)
(And there is nothing wrong with being a dweeb, accepting it and embracing it can add to a dweebs appeal. I mean, I'm a great looking, charming, MANSEX symbol type with an education and remarkable wit, and I've come to accept that, it's my lot in life, what's the use of fighting it? )
Fixed your post....Ray(Why do I get the feeling my invite to the FCP Arizona outing is getting revoked....)
Of course you're still invited. FYI, at the outing MANSEX will be optional.

My God! Smash has absolutely owned the entire NWP community with that post. Amazing! IMHO, some of his best work to date. They flame DN over soooooo much, its almost all their site is about. When we do half of what they do, they freak. As far as challenges, Big Poppa Dump on NWP always tries to play people for around 5K in limit. If Smash played him, I would download whatever site they played on and be a total railtard this entire day of work! Keep up the good work Smash!

Frankly, Smash pisses the hell out of me, and I'm sure he cares about that as much as he cares about what I ate for lunch (very little I imagine). Nevertheless, this

, if you make another TV table, actually WEAR a pocket protector.  Get some glasses with tape in the middle.  Bring a slide rule right to the table, man.  Give the people what they want.  Be yourself.  Hire an organ grinder with a monkey and then dance with the monkey when you win a hand to a nice polka.  .
was one of the funniest things I have had the pleasure of reading in a long time. Thank you.
Does he feel that he could do better, and must belittle Dan just to be satisfyed about himself? He is a bracelet winner afterall smash. I'm noticing all these internet players like Spirit rock, dan druff, and neverwin make cashes/ apparences at the final tables at the WSOP... but not you. Why?
Tournament poker is for suckers.
(And there is nothing wrong with being a dweeb, accepting it and embracing it can add to a dweebs appeal.  I mean, I'm a great looking, charming, MANSEX symbol type with an education and remarkable wit, and I've come to accept that, it's my lot in life, what's the use of fighting it? )
Of course you're still invited. FYI, at the outing MANSEX will be optimal.
Fixed your post.
Does he feel that he could do better' date=' and must belittle Dan just to be satisfyed about himself? He is a bracelet winner afterall smash. I'm noticing all these internet players like Spirit rock' date=' dan druff, and neverwin make cashes/ apparences at the final tables at the WSOP... but not you. Why?[/quote'']Tournament poker is for suckers.[/quote]That's the most ignorant, assinine (did I spell that right?), narrow-minded statement I've heard on FCP yet.Wait.... correction, not the most, just one of the most... forgot about ron mexico.
Does he feel that he could do better' date=' and must belittle Dan just to be satisfyed about himself? He is a bracelet winner afterall smash. I'm noticing all these internet players like Spirit rock' date=' dan druff, and neverwin make cashes/ apparences at the final tables at the WSOP... but not you. Why?[/quote'']Tournament poker is for suckers.[/quote]That's the most ignorant, assinine (did I spell that right?), narrow-minded statement I've heard on FCP yet.Wait.... correction, not the most, just one of the most... forgot about ron mexico.
Do you have desires to be me? I believe you do. You include me in a random though all the while realizing nobody ever quotes you. I'm sorry. If I thought your dck could reach your ass, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'm sure it doesn't so, nevermind. Have a nice day. I love you, passionately.
Of course you're still invited. FYI, at the outing MANSEX will be optimal.
Fixed your post.
:club: Thanks for the help.