we need more pictures of dn at the wynn

If I know of upcoming matches that Daniel has, I'll try to get down to Vegas and get a bunch of pictures. I'm kind of a photo nut, and although rather non-changing, this would at least be something unique. Using any flash definitely wouldn't work and the Wynn is pretty poorly lit at the poker room, but I'm sure some good pictures could be taken. I'd have to ask Daniel if it were okay, of course.

Guest Chris_Biz Team

don't know much about the mankini, but I do know more pics of Daniel playing Heads Up matches are coming.FCP Challenge Match Reporter, ED, is all over it. The John Doe from the latest match wanted absolute anoymity, so you got no pics. However after that match, Daniel said he would try to only take on competitors who agree to have the match totally covered... with pics, action reporting and a pre-interview.

don't know much about the mankini, but I do know more pics of Daniel playing Heads Up matches are coming.FCP Challenge Match Reporter, ED, is all over it. The John Doe from the latest match wanted absolute anoymity, so you got no pics. However after that match, Daniel said he would try to only take on competitors who agree to have the match totally covered... with pics, action reporting and a pre-interview.
8) 8) Much love
don't know much about the mankini, but I do know more pics of Daniel playing Heads Up matches are coming.
Great to hear that more pictures are coming. I won't be able to get down to see the Wynn or its poker room for a while, so I would appreciate any pics you guys are able to take both of the room itself, and of DN playing!