liz lieu on espn tonight

They are showing event #2, the NLHE event that she made the final table at which also features Scott Fischman and Allen Cunningham and the Devilfish.They are also showing the next event that happened, the PLHE event.

she's smoking.....on a side note, Dan Druff so far in the 2nd episode hasn't shown me anything besides being a calling station/fish who is getting lucky.......*edit* Witteles is potential the biggest dork/tool/(insert any other adjective for an idiot) you want, that I've ever seen in Poker....and that's sayin something.

she's smoking.....on a side note, Dan Druff so far in the 2nd episode hasn't shown me anything besides being a calling station/fish who is getting lucky.......
Plus he's annoying as hell. Even more annoying than Jean Robert, he was atleast funny some of the time.
OVERRATED
Maybe Overrated in life as a whole, but definitely not in the realm of Poker-playing women.....if you think she's overrated in that respect, you have serious issues....
Well obviously she is not overrated compared to other poker players. There aren't many hot poker pros.