prahlad losing again

Alfie you continue to crack me up. If I feel that I'm a great online heads up player then why would I hide from Ivey? Should I only care about money or should I challenge myself. You really need to stop the hating and sarcasm and just because there is a long list of players that you yourself admit to not knowing how to play against, don't assume others feel that way. Game selection is one thing but if you play those limits you don't run just cause Ivey sit's accross from you. Start losing some of your fear and your results might improve. Just a helpful suggestion.

Watch him subtly change gears sometime. Breathtaking. I've spent hours watching him, and am pretty sure he's one of the best NL cash players of all time.Ice
Clearly you have a different definition of breathtaking than I do. But I'd like to know: Are his preflop raises glorious? Are his checkraises superhuman? Do his folds leave no doubt that he truly is an online deity?
Yes.Also, your post left no doubt that you are a penis.Ice
baaaaaaaaahahahhahhahahaa
Man, Sapphire Tiger, I'm on a massive roll today. Go to the "should i call the blind with Q10" thread in "general strategy." I actually had myself laughing out loud while explained one of my favorite little comedy bits I use until it isn't funny at all anymore.Thanks for laughing at my juvenile penis reference. Makes my day.Ice
Alfie you continue to crack me up. If I feel that I'm a great online heads up player then why would I hide from Ivey? Should I only care about money or should I challenge myself. You really need to stop the hating and sarcasm and just because there is a long list of players that you yourself admit to not knowing how to play against, don't assume others feel that way. Game selection is one thing but if you play those limits you don't run just cause Ivey sit's accross from you. Start losing some of your fear and your results might improve. Just a helpful suggestion.
You obviously don't know me.....I fear no one.But I do have a brain. And I know that playing against joe blow is better than playing against Phil Ivey.BTW...the list I posted are of the players that I would have trouble putting on hands and playing against....especially because of my style (lag)But I sure as hell don't fear any of them.In fact...I think one of my weaknesses is my lack of fear.BTW.....playing for a challenge is idiocy...personally...I like playing for money instead.
I wonder if Perry likes to go all in with pocket queens? :roll:
Perry?The thread is about Prahlad you douche.and re-raising one raise with queens is a standard play made by all azzhole.Seriously...again....who are you? Do you want me to sodomize you or what? You still haven't answered.

No Alfie, playing for a challenge is idiocy for you. And your so called average joe that you like playing against doesn't play limits as high as those pros. I'm surprised you dont play that high as you seem to think you know everything about the game of poker. Go play him and let me know how it goes. I'm sure either him or Ivey will send your scared ass home. If I had the money and confidence he has, and the money didn't matter, then the challenge of beating world class players is the fun. Save your pussy game selection talk for the kids tables as it doesn't fit in when talking about high money players.

No Alfie, playing for a challenge is idiocy for you. And your so called average joe that you like playing against doesn't play limits as high as those pros. I'm surprised you dont play that high as you seem to think you know everything about the game of poker. Go play him and let me know how it goes. I'm sure either him or Ivey will send your scared ass home. If I had the money and confidence he has, and the money didn't matter, then the challenge of beating world class players is the fun. Save your censored game selection talk for the kids tables as it doesn't fit in when talking about high money players.
You qualified your own statement.and why are you attacking me? are you prahlad's boyfriend or something?I also like how you called me "scared"......You really don't know me.... :wink:

No, I don't know you. Everything I say is based on your posts. I just never see you on the bigger tables and wondered how you can make comments on why a high roller would play Ivey as if he were not beatable. I think everyone knows that anyone can be beat. I wonder if he took 90k off Ivey would you then be saying he is the best player ever and that Ivey should worry about game selection? I admire both players and know that they don't worry or fear much on the felt. No, don't know you and I'm not to worried about it.

What's the big difference between online and live play? How is Prahlad the favorite over Ivey in an online HU NLHE match but Ivey is the favorite in a live game? I was under the impression that tells were worthless at that level.Also, I only watched them play for a short time, but it seemed to me that Ivey was playing a more aggressive game than Friedman was.

No, I don't know you. Everything I say is based on your posts. I just never see you on the bigger tables and wondered how you can make comments on why a high roller would play Ivey as if he were not beatable. I think everyone knows that anyone can be beat. I wonder if he took 90k off Ivey would you then be saying he is the best player ever and that Ivey should worry about game selection. No, don't know you and I'm not to worried about it.
Jesus H. Christ...All I said was that playing Ivey HU for a whole day when you can destroy the competition on UB didn't make much sense...unless of course it was for ego.....which it probably was.
What's the big difference between online and live play? How is Prahlad the favorite over Ivey in an online HU NLHE match but Ivey is the favorite in a live game? I was under the impression that tells were worthless at that level.Also, I only watched them play for a short time, but it seemed to me that Ivey was playing a more aggressive game than Friedman was.
Big difference homes. Ivey thrives on his reads... Ivey would have a very significant edge HU live, bigger than Prahlad has online.
FWIW, Daniel says that Ivey is the favorite both live and online.-Travis
lol tell daniel to go spend time with his wife instead of reading ridiculous forum threads.
FWIW, Daniel says that Ivey is the favorite both live and online.-Travis
I'm sure Daniel is basing this on his long experience playing with Ivey. And, honestly, I don't think you can ever make Ivey a dog to anyone -- live or online.But, how much time has Daniel really spent watching Friedman play online? Has he played the guy himself?Again, if he has a good "read" on Friedman's play, then so be it. He's obviously a better judge than most of us here. But I'm wondering if he's giving Ivey this massive edge based just on, well, the fact that it's Phil Ivey.Not that this is generally a bad policy.

i think prahlad is the best nl cash player in the world. Watch him on ub for about 3 hrs or so if u dont believe me. somehow, he manages to lose once in awhile so be it. we all lose sometimes, but this guy is so ridiculously good that internet threads start whenever he books a loss. tell me someone else who is that consistently good? when u watch him play ur watching a fckng clinic on nlhe. hes been the undisputed king of internet nlhe in the biggest games there are for at least 3 yrs now. its news only when he loses cause it doesnt happen much.

This guy just doesnt stop........FTP 50/100 NL
The guy is acting like all prahlad does is lose.
Thats because of the thread the other day, as most of us watched phil ivey take him time after time, prahlad was down almost 60k wich he had to borrow from phil ivey while he played.

I don't know either from Adam, but Prahlad was not "borrowing" from Ivey. They were trading chips out of their accounts on their respective sites, UB and FT. As for Ivey having an edge, he clearly does, except when he starts chasing draws in WSOP circuit events.

you guys are forgetting about Mr. Green Plastic who consistently beats prahlad at the 50-100NL tablesgo green plastic!
true.. green plastic hasn't been playing that much lately, but Mahatma did say "he (green plastic) never loses a pot", and he was fairly serious, simply implying how good he was..about this other debate, Ivey has owned Prahlad for the past few days, and I think that Ivey is the better player, but that is obviously a guess. As stated earlier the variance in NL HU and shorthands is extremely high. But I have always watched on and off prahlad play while I am multiing, and the past few days he's been on a slider vs. everyone. Then today when Matusow was playing him he was playing pretty timid, (not Prahlad aggressive style), then Mike left, and then magicpitch hit prahlad for about 30min and took a quick 10k and left. It almost seemed as if he 'lost confidence' for a little while and didn't play his usual style. But, tonight he'll prob. go on a 100k heater or so... oh well, it will be interesting as usual to watch. ** just a useless sidenot: 2 yrs ago when i didn't really manage my BR and UB had just opened the 10/25 tables I played againt prahlad(he was using spirit rock then on UB) and HE OWNED me.. not cool, although I did OK vs. everyone else, oh yeah, except green plastic.. anyways I blew that 15k on sports betting, ha.. compulsive?