It's called common sense and self-control. Good luck with poker without it.Actually, I love tilt. Just go down to a lower-limit table and nutbar for awhile, then go back and play real poker. I'm a compulsive gambler, though, so this strat might sound a little flawed to the right-minded.

anyone know where i can buy something that i can wear that shocks the living censored out of me when i start going on tilt and not want to leave?
i just wanted to say that is one of the funniest OPs from a 'noob' I have ever read. Made me laugh. When you find the product that works for you let me know
i just wanted to say that is one of the funniest OPs from a 'noob' I have ever read. Made me laugh. When you find the product that works for you let me know
Hey DNA, so since you're on Poker Haitus, does that mean we'll see (yet even) more of you here? :twisted: Ray
I hear they're called "wives." Very foreign concept to me however.
Yeah... she hears the bad language and the thud of the remote / mouse / monitor (delete as applicable) and then she asks the fateful question:"Should you quit now babe? I think your on tilt" I have yet to find a polite response to that question.
I hear they're called "wives." Very foreign concept to me however.
Yeah... she hears the bad language and the thud of the remote / mouse / monitor (delete as applicable) and then she asks the fateful question:"Should you quit now babe? I think your on tilt" I have yet to find a polite response to that question.
hmm.. try...Does a bear shit in the woods?
glad you liked it
i didnt say i like you or that you could address me. just said it was a funny post. now dont blow it before i send you into the fiery pits of hell :wink: