phil ivey on right now

Prahlad FriedmanFrom: Richmond, CARank: 206Total Points: 840Total Winnings: $363,165Total Final Tables: 1he might owe IVEY all his winnings by the end of the night

Prahlad FriedmanFrom: Richmond, CARank: 206Total Points: 840Total Winnings: $363,165Total Final Tables: 1he might owe IVEY all his winnings by the end of the night
you numbnuts, hes won millions playing in the biggest nl games on the net. 1 or 200k would be minimal in comparison to what hes won.

Me thinks Spirit Pebble is on tilt and just can't quit.....After 8 buyins....I think you should get the message....guess he has to prove something..... :wall:

So it ended....Prahlad Friedman lost 58k
let me get this straight, i only skimmed through this thread but..prahlad and ivey were playing heads up, and ivey kept busting him, and then loaning him more money??
So it ended....Prahlad Friedman lost 58k
let me get this straight, i only skimmed through this thread but..prahlad and ivey were playing heads up, and ivey kept busting him, and then loaning him more money??
Yes....and in the last hand.....Prahlad sucked a flush out of his ass...to save himself from a 8 buyin blood bath.

What sup with these haters? You think one session is going to tell you all who the better Nl player is? Now I know most consider Phil Ivey as the best all AROUND poker player in the world. But don’t tell me that ivey has never had a losing session before A lot of people here (not all) think that one session of poker is going to tell you who the over all better player is. The last hand that was played between spirt rock and phill ivey was played brilliantly by spirt rock. He trap phil ivey (unsure what ivey had probably top 2 or lower flush) but either way spirt rock won a 42k pot against phil. Yes I know over all phil had the winning session for today, but I would love these two playing HU for a entire month str wouldn’t that be entertaining? joel

i guess u think phil had a set of aces every hand huh? and by the way, who put the bulk of that money in when the 3rd heart hit?
Phil did...and then shut it down when it hit....paid off a river bet.

as u know (or can see) Ivey is my dawg... so I've watched him for the past few days.. and your right, he is sick.. but so is SR/Mahat/Prahlad.. the best games are late at night when Matusow joins and someother guy does, sometimes grinder...But as far as Ivey loaning him money, he only had to spot Spirit Rock the money on Full Tilt, then Spirit transferred the amount to Ivey's UB account, joe buttons. Not actually in debt to Ivey, just transfer... I've never had to worry about it but I bet neteller deposits might max at at 50-100k a day,... or just because Mahat has so much money on UB he just decided to transfer, b/c to withdrawal from UB to neteller takes FOREVER!!!... anyways.. I know Ivey only had 70k on Full tilt the other day because he was playing 3 tables and then had to leave one so he could reload in the other game...unless they keeep neteller stocked with a few hundred k these guys just ask for temp spots I guess... who would want to instacash 50k???, thats 4k in fees, LOL....

I was watching Phil Ivey for a little bit. I must of dented his luck, because he started losing when I came in to watch. I don't get why he coin flipped (or worse) his way to losing his $100.