strange poker experience

I started school today and had something weird happen. During class we were told to say our name and something about us. I said my name and I said "I'm a poker player."Then after class I was leaving and some guy came up and said "Hey, Andrew, you said you play poker?" and I said "yeah."Then this guy goes off asking "do you play football?" and I say "no" and he says "you were never all county in 1995?" and I again said "no, why?" He says "oh, nevermind" and I started walking away and he goes "you never had 15 tackles for a loss in one game?" and I again say "no" and walked away. It seems no matter what I said I couldn't convince this guy that I never have played football. It was just really strange.

Maybe he just wanted to play some naked tackle football with you, then hit the showers afterwards for a soapdown and a steam. You never know.
I played high school football....THOSE WERE THE DAYS.....The black guys in the shower were intimidating though.You and Royal would have had a ball....or two....and a banana.

im all about completely blatently lying to people in these types of situations. if they think they recognize me, i continue to let them believe that, you nvr know, it could work out to your advantage later on.

Maybe he just wanted to play some naked tackle football with you, then hit the showers afterwards for a soapdown and a steam. You never know.
I played high school football....THOSE WERE THE DAYS.....The black guys in the shower were intimidating though.You and Royal would have had a ball....or two....and a banana.
Try being an Irish, white lineman at an all black college.
I think that's a 2+2 forum thing... That's their "secret code"...He was trying to see if you go to that forum.
I'm pretty sure the secret code is:"Does the brown trout sleep in the closet?"
Yeah, that's another one. I saw the football one mentioned there just a few days ago.
Been there, done that. It's not that hard.
Neither were the black guys in the shower but it was still intimidating.
.speak for yourselves.I still can't sit down on a rainy day.
Try being the biggest guy on your team and after practice everyone takes a shower. The shower is one room with 5 shower heads and we are all butt naked in the room waiting to use it. That is a gay orgy waiting to happen.
I think that's a 2+2 forum thing... That's their "secret code"...He was trying to see if you go to that forum.
I'm pretty sure the secret code is:"Does the brown trout sleep in the closet?"
No, it's can I slip the one eyed trouser snake through the back door.
let's not be ridiculous. we know virtually no one on here actually knows enough about poker to contribute meaningfully to the 2+2 forums.