line from dn's last blog inspired a rap verse

"brother's from different mother's"Because I am using his line I have decided to send him a free copy of my album when its done and give him props if he wants to be propped. I know he's into rap, from his karokee sesh's so I hope he will enjoy the album when its done real soonCongrads on gettin married too.

"brother's from different mother's"Because I am using his line I have decided to send him a free copy of my album when its done and give him props if he wants to be propped. I know he's into rap, from his karokee sesh's so I hope he will enjoy the album when its done real soonCongrads on gettin married too.
It's also from the movie "Meet the Fockers." Dustin Hoffman calls Robert De Nero his "Brother from another Mother"

It was really classy how u gave us a free autographed picture to our Poker league. It ended bein the top prize along with Howard Lederer's sig. My friend who won the main event is cherishin it rite now. Keep up being the Canadian ambassador. And btw to anybody on fullcontactpoker who wants to hear some "good rap" and not just stuff about ladies and cars. My album will be out in a month, 7 dollars. 2 dollars from each purchase will be going to a charity tbd. So yeah pm if ur interested. Help support a fellow FCP'r. peace